Post Match Chelsea 3 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to put an extra body in midfield, it's obvious isn't it?

We have to put an extra body in midfield, it's obvious isn't it?

Second half when they were trying I don't think we did badly with 2 there. It's not being awake/arsed enough to play football from the whistle that's cost us again.

Second half when they were trying I don't think we did badly with 2 there. It's not being awake/arsed enough to play football from the whistle that's cost us again.
But Chelsea also took their foot off the gas which made us look better second half?

I agree that Ranieri is right to prioritise the Champions League. We are highly unlikely to come this way again, certainly in the short term.

We will never again get top seeding, which I also assume means we are drawn a second seed for the first knockout games.

We have many years to cement our position in the Premier League.

We have just this one year to have our best shot at the Champions League.

But Chelsea also took their foot off the gas which made us look better second half?

There was an obvious step up in effort from our lads though
I'll agree on the 4 midfield being a waste if and when we bother from kick off and it still fails. So far we can't prove that's the problem as we couldn't have given less of a shit for the first 45 once again.

I agree that Ranieri is right to prioritise the Champions League. We are highly unlikely to come this way again, certainly in the short term.

We will never again get top seeding, which I also assume means we are drawn a second seed for the first knockout games.

The most post match sensible post - would everyone please calm down !

Went to this game. With the exception of a brief spell at the start of the second half we were really bad. We created nothing in the entire game and didn't look like we would do so even if we carried on for 180 minutes.

Musa was particularly poor. He should not be in the team. Rather see what Kaputska has if we think we can afford to carry passengers.

Drinkwater was our best player by far.

Kante showed us what we were missing.

We have been so poor recently in the league. Recent away form in particular is a massive worry. I don't think it is at all acceptable to lose 4-1, 4-1, 3-0. All of these games have been just before champions league fixtures. Many of these guys need to turn up and do their jobs. The league is our bread and butter and we absolutely can do better. Yesterday was an insult to people who paid hundreds of pounds to go and watch that.

I love Claudio but he must take some criticism. Confidence in a team is a fragile thing. I fear that all the confidence we had is now lost. We are not fearless. We are lambs.

Yesterday we were slaughtered.

We know what we are? Champions of England? Play like it!

I understand what you are saying but it is for my money too complacent.

If anyone on here was one of those who booed Kante yesterday, I would like to say this:

You are an absolute embarrassment to Leicester City FC. Take your vitriolic words and **** off.

The problem is simple and easy.
It Ranieri, he has not got a clue

That is a disgraceful thing to say. They did not hand out all those awards to him last season just because his team won the league. Maybe some of his players are suffering Post Champions Stress Disorder. I am sure Ranieri and his coaching/medical team will sort it out. Even the greatest managers cannot always win back to back championships.

If anyone on here was one of those who booed Kante yesterday, I would like to say this:

You are an absolute embarrassment to Leicester City FC. Take your vitriolic words and **** off.

If they did at least they paid their money and followed the team.

The booing of Kanté was as much fun as anything else.

I applaud any of our supporters who go to away matches and make a noise.

I remember when we used to go in a taxi.

If they did at least they paid their money and followed the team.

The booing of Kanté was as much fun as anything else.

I applaud any of our supporters who go to away matches and make a noise.

I remember when we used to go in a taxi.

But wouldn't the noise made be more productive if it was cheering on our team rather than booing an opposition player?

If I was on the pitch and was getting booed, it would make me want to up my game. Which is exactly what happened yesterday. Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566