chelsea real post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful as you get labelled as negative or paranoid for expressing a view like that. :icon_conf

do I sound bothered?

I never label myself a loser, to lose is to lose and nothing else. A win was snatched away from us in the last few minutes. Somethings never change.

I never go to a match expecting to lose.

NOBODY expected, hats off for having a go!!

Good crowd tonight!

nobody expected what? explain yourself

Hats off for having a go? Is that not what they are paid for?

Last edited:
Was with the chelsea fans, so kept quiet when we socred our first goal, second and third goal i cheered but no one noticed as everyone was in shock around me :)

I was in with the Chelsea lot too, they are basically the ugliest and most mentally retarded people all grouped together telling everyone in the near vicinity that they're a ****.

I was expecting to get stabbed when we scored the 3rd, but they were too busy calling their players ***** to notice.

B G I admire your spirit but weren't you on the

" i ain't going" Thread

tonight I saw a poor team ruffle some pretty boy feathers

Really proud of our lads today!

After reading up on the reports.
Valiant effort by all accounts, will not be many teams that put three by Chelsea at home.
It is a proud day to be a City supporter even though we got knocked out of the cup.
Well done to the squad, you can hold your heads high.
Please, please carry this form into the league games.

These have any meaning? :102:

So’ton (h): led 2-0, drew 2-2.
Spurs (h): led 1-0, lost 2-1.
Wolves (a): led 3-0, lost 4-3.
Ch’ton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.
Everton (a): led 2-1, lost 3-2.
N’castle (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.
Bolton (a): led 1-0, drew 2-2.
Boro (a): led 3-1, drew 3-3.
Bolton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1.
Spurs (a): led 4-3, drew 4-4.
Yes, they were all against Premier League sides. :icon_roll

Now, I don't know if you've noticed Steven, but......

I think the best compliment I heard was at Fulham Broadway station.

Train came in already packed and as we tried to squeeze on someone siad "It's like trying to get through the Leicester defence" to which his mate said "Hope not or we'll still be trying on Friday".

We had a bit of a chat - they couldn't understand why we are not near the top of the table. And they wouldn't believe we played most of the game with only one recognised midfield player and the last few min utes with none.

From Chelsea supporters that is rare praise.

14 heroes out there last night. It's a long time sice I have come away from a Leicester game feeling that way.

Hope this performance makes quality managers want to come here, now they know what we can do.

Im feeling an undercurrent of Rob Kelly syndrome :icon_sad:

I was thinking the same as Jeff last night, enough of sub-prime managers - and Durham has the nail on the head...and it started straight after the match on 5Live with Citehidiots stating that the current pair should see out the season.

There isn't a hope that these two should be allowed to do that, I don't want to tread water for another five months.

We always raise our game in cup matches, it's in the league where managers should be judged and this two represent a 5-3-2 defensive side with limited ambition or hope.

Well done lads - but sod off now and let someone decent have a crack :icon_wink

B G I admire your spirit but weren't you on the

" i ain't going" Thread

tonight I saw a poor team ruffle some pretty boy feathers

and your point is?

Ask the reason I didn't go, did you go or to any of the other rounds?

I was in with the Chelsea lot too, they are basically the ugliest and most mentally retarded people all grouped together telling everyone in the near vicinity that they're a ****.

I was expecting to get stabbed when we scored the 3rd, but they were too busy calling their players ***** to notice.

Theyre all obsessed with frank lampard, it was so annoying. Everytime he was about to take a corner everyone stood up and cheered, i remembered one time he took a corner and everyone was standing up and cheering, it was headed out and SWP got it and crossed it and while he was crossing it everyone sat down and went quiet. Lots of glory hunters around me.

It was disappointing to concede two goals late in the match and I can understand BG feeling less than enthusiastic about the final result.
However having said that scoring three goals against Chelsea at home is surely something to be proud of? Also the fact that Man City beat Bolton 1-0 after getting annihilated 6-0 by Chelsea is encouraging. I'm betting Megson got a shock when he saw the results of our match. Burrows is doing a better job than Megson in my opinion.

What a game, i was in the corner where Lampard was getting hurled abuse. There were a few coins going his way.

Best ever defeat ive been to, and theres been quite a few!!

Just checked and last time chelsea conceded 3 at home was only this march to spurs, not as long as i thought it would be :icon_conf

Which reminds me - I loved the half-time announcement last night

"We have received a message from the Tottenham ticket office to say they are already sold out for next season's game....

...against Leeds United"

The best bit last night for me was cort heading in the goal and looking round next to me and seeing all the glory hunters with their mouths wide open, and also looking at the chelsea players look round at eachother.

Worst bit was when two leicester fans called me a cu*t cos i thought i was a chelsea fan :icon_lol:

Best defeat I have ever been too......the weirdest feeling walking out of the stadium.....you knew you should not be smiling because your team just lost but i just couldnt help but have a cheeky grin as i remembered the image of all them Chelsea glory hunters, sitting there with their heads in their hands after our 3rd goal went in......superb moment of cup magic! Thanks for the memory City, will definitely go down as one of my classic away days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669