Chelsea Rivalry???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion_number_1

Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan and I've just seen on the Internet that we apperently have a rivalry with Leicester. Can anyone tell me the history behind this - does it come from the FA Cup where there was a 'dodgy' decision? It will help me with the article I'm writing!

Long, long story to do with Leicester kicking off in Chelsea, Leicester doing Chelsea over. Then they came our place, we ambushed again.

Since then there has never been any sighting of a Leicester 'lad' in Chelsea.

The FA Cup Scandal only helped make tempers worse.

i remember running battles outside the ground,and also behind the double decker when the coppers left them to it.

They even sing...." we all follow chelsea, over land and sea...and Leicester" Even Lovejoy on soccer am calls us.."and Leicester".

The rivalry goes back to the 70's/80's when crowd trouble was in it's height... There was a big well known ruck on a boxing day game.....as the Leicester song suggests

This will probably explain why it was printed in the Sun the other day why Leicester fans and a few others would more likely want Man Utd to win the Premiership than Chelsea.

I was wondering why they put our team in the list, just seemed a bit random. Thought i would share this.

**** off chelski you stupis southern pricks.

Chelsea and spurs...... wankers the lot of em.

All this goes back to the 70's

Boxing Day 1979 Chelsea fans disappearing up the king’s road:icon_lol:

leicester kicked the feck out of the head hunters near the train station one year, its in my book the naughty 90's. chelsea always seem to dwell on it. that weasel on soccer AM lovejoy is always on about it.

they are just a money team thats all :icon_evil

I shall be cheering Newcastle on later,Ideally I would like Man Utd to win the Title at Stamford Bridge and to see the look on that arrogant Portugese prick's face

Last edited:
basically are firm counts them as a rival but they dont class us as a rival the reason we class them as rivals because it was one of the few firms the baby squad ever met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669