Speculation Chong Tae-Se

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think the Owners/Management/Sven will drop this lightly. He obviously represents an important piece in the whole Asian marketing strategy along with Abe.

heard today that Sunderland have signed a Korean player is this the same player we have been linked with? I know there is more than one Korean player, so just go steady OK.

It was 114F (45C) a few days ago and it rained here last night for the first time in 81 days. Sounds just like Scotland!

Any more news on this player everything seems to have gone very quiet. Tuscon and Scotland, just the same except it was 81 days of rain, one day of sunshine, maximum temp 18C

http://www.reviersport.de/163675---vfl-bochum-chong-tese-vor-sprung-insel . html

1.5 millions Euro's bid and looks likely to join if we up the bid to 2 mil.

Google Translation
Moves almost in his slipstream to Chong Tese, who would step in whenever he is needed as an interpreter for his new colleagues. But the days when you see this couple in the square next to each other, seem numbered.

According to exclusive information from England to the second division Leicester City, who is coached by Swede Sven-Goran Eriksson prominent, almost daily, are vying for the North Koreans. The Wolves still had rejected a month ago an offer from Leicester in the amount of 700,000 €, so should the British have now doubled the sum. As the leaders VfL understandably silent on this topic, RS remembers fondly the words of Friedhelm Funkel. He had explained about Tese: "Every player is for sale, provided that it is a good offer."

The basic idea is the facts together, then the immediate separation of Chong Tese appears to be quite useful. First, the contract expires in 2012 Tese, the player would not renew the contract. So the attacker in the summer would be a free transfer. Second, Tese has been declared at its launch in Bochum, it is his goal to play in England again. Third, by overloading - World Cup, first round, Asia Cup - connected, with little regeneration, Tese fell in the second half of virtually had to be operated during the summer break and the hour has still not use minutes.

Fourth: By doubling the English offer on now around 1.5 million euros, the pain threshold is reached slowly. With around two million euros can not say more, VfL No. Conclusion: For economic reasons it would be irresponsible to hold Chong Tese, especially as he currently plays no role in sports.

If the English create the problem with the work permit for the North Koreans still in the world - which is not without problems - are likely to Leicester City and VfL be agreed shortly. The English, who missed virtually the rise in the penalty shoot-like, next summer in the Premier League and Sven-Goran Eriksson insists on Chong Tese. The North Koreans behave the way for the transfer scramble absolutely correct, full throttle in training and there is no doubt that he wants in Bochum until the end of the contract to do a good job, you should not come about the possible transfer.

But even without the skills of the interpreter Chong Tese Takashi Inui will be along in Bochum. Jens Todt. "He is full of stamina in the juice, is a bright boy with a strong Selbstvertauen" And whenever he can, is now also takes care of Shinji Kagawas interpreter to Inui. The promised at the press conference on Tuesday: "I want to learn German."

With one sentence in any case he has already conquered the first sympathies: "I am Takashi Inui. I give my best for Bochum "The position he was playing at least once before two things. For one, he was constantly in motion, on the other, his misplaced pass rate close to zeroListen

Do we really want someone who plays no role in sports :icon_conf

No reason, I have just been enjoying your little chat with him this afternoon.

Do you think i'm wrong? I can't honestly see anything that's 'exclusive' from him. He's a bit like that first4lcfc IMO. What's your twitter name then?

Do you think i'm wrong? I can't honestly see anything that's 'exclusive' from him. He's a bit like that first4lcfc IMO. What's your twitter name then?

Not at all,at first (a few months ago) I did think he knew something but lately he has just posted whatever is on the LCFC boards,Plus I am convinced it's Bert from FT.

I do answer @first4lcfc from time to time when he asks sensible question but then he gets a bit stupid and starts posting specultion and claiming it his exclusive.

I am @chrisking66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670