Speculation Chris Wood to Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer it to be a loan to be honest.

At least I wont have to listen to people calling him 'Woods'

wolves rumoured to agreed 1.2million, a very low fee thats not worth bothering with, if pearson doesnt him around then loan him out to sheff wed instead.

Well I think he is abit of a donkey.

I hope he has!

No point selling for that little money as he still has a lot of potential and I still think he's a better goal scorer than other options ahead of him just hasn't had so many chances.

Loan move would be the best for all imo and no way is he only an 8th of the player Leo is. 2 seasons ago he scored almost twice as many plus he still has age on his side!!

he's a better goal scorer than other options ahead of him

He's a better goal scorer than Vardy and Nugent? No he isn't!

He's a better goal scorer that Ulloa? I don't think he is but I accept that this one is open to debate!

I don't get the loan move option. Surely he has had enough loan moves in his career. Leicester was supposed to be where he commanded a regular first-team place. Our aim is to stay up this season. If we do then he's not going to have become over the course of one season good enough to be a regular for us in the Premier League.

Last edited:
Probably shagged Kenny Jackett's daughter.

http://www.teamtalk.com/derby-county/9419155/-? Norwich, Fulham & Derby now said to be interested

There is a quite in there symptomatic of the football industry - "likely to find his chances limited following the big money move of..."

Now though true surely this should not be the case? If wood was playing significantly better and Pearson saw this - I assume he would start him. Same for any player. More competition is healthy and doesn't mean we should just sell every player who doesn't make the starting eleven.

Hope Wood stays.

Maybe NP was sat on his sofa on Sunday watching some lower league losers, when an interviewer put a microphone under KJs chin and started getting him to talk about signing someone else's player. And KJ talked a little too much for NPs liking and got a sharp phone call shortly afterwards.

KJ was respectful in his reply. Made it clear that he wasn't prepared to talk about another clubs player.

Just wondering why we're contemplating selling wood rather than loaning him out? Do we need the money? Just seems a bit odd, given we haven't spent much thus far?

Just wondering why we're contemplating selling wood rather than loaning him out? Do we need the money? Just seems a bit odd, given we haven't spent much thus far?

I don't think we were considering it but actively trying to see him. A good offer came in so he was asked if he wanted to leave. Pearson made it clear yesterday that Wood wanted to stay and fought for his place and that's good enough for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566