Christmas Pressies for the missus

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thread, i'm stumped too

:(

Electric_Steam_Iron.jpg

good thread, i'm stumped too

:(

It's impossible, I find birthdays and christmas so hard to buy for the missus. Family is fine, just not the missus. And then every year you have to put up with her smiling and then running to the toilet to cry because she bought you a nice watch and you got her a mug saying "I love 'em big" for her desk at work.

Silk cami-knickers, and top to match

1) It will send the message that you still find her incredibly attractive, and will boost her ego no end
2) May well lead to some decent festive rumpo spiced up by her new outfit
3) If she doesn't like them, you can always wear them yourself

Win, Win, Win

It's impossible, I find birthdays and christmas so hard to buy for the missus. Family is fine, just not the missus. And then every year you have to put up with her smiling and then running to the toilet to cry because she bought you a nice watch and you got her a mug saying "I love 'em big" for her desk at work.

Beighton you married?

Thats a good idea, but don't you get a lot of delays, false starts etc with balloons?

They go when its good to go, but you will still have the element of surprise up your sleeve for when it does happen.

:icon_bigg

Just looked at a weekend break in Dublin, flights are cheap, hotels way too expensive! Damn

And its full of pissed up blokes and women on Stag/hen weekends.Used to be nice,horrible place now.Edinburgh is better IMO

And its full of pissed up blokes and women on Stag/hen weekends.Used to be nice,horrible place now.Edinburgh is better IMO

Considered Edinburgh as well, but has issues with Scotland (have mentioned elsewhere, won't go into it now) so it wouldn't go down too well as a christmas pressie! Think I'm going to go with Leroys, seems cheap and cheerful and thoughtful (albeit not my thoughts!)

Cheers guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58