Christmas Pressies for the missus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers again guys.
Good ideas there from Sioux and BF, I understand what you are saying MG but she would like this kind of stuff. Might bang a voucher for the beuty place in Oadby in aswell, for a stone massage or something. The receptionist here recommended it.

Wanted a body shaped gift box to put it all in, in order up the body etc! Might just make a cardboard coffin though instead!

Cheers again guys.
Good ideas there from Sioux and BF, I understand what you are saying MG but she would like this kind of stuff. Might bang a voucher for the beuty place in Oadby in aswell, for a stone massage or something. The receptionist here recommended it.
Looks like you're onto a winner then :023:

Cheers again guys.

Wanted a body shaped gift box to put it all in, in order up the body etc! Might just make a cardboard coffin though instead!

you wait until you are married all all ****ing changes

Cheers again guys.

I just used a cardboard box. And wrapped it in some nice paper with some shredded coloured tissue paper in the bottom. You can make it look like a hamper with a little bit of work.

Gift Vouchers for the Local Funeral Directors.Can't go wrong,bound to use them and you could even pick a coffin together.

Be sure to use them before the expiry date, I hate to see things going to waste.

What could be more romantic than going to the Undertakers hand in hand and choosing out a coffin,maybe something lead lined with a nice scarlet satin interior:102:

Last edited:
Gotta keep those maggots out

Always wondered how a Undertaker can give that guarantee,I mean does he give it a year and dig the fecker up prize it open with a chisel and see if there is any ?

Last edited:
Show her you are a forward thinker.
Don't get coffin vouchers, get cremation vouchers, or better still buy her an urn to store her ashes in.

Don't get coffin vouchers, get cremation vouchers, or better still buy her an urn to store her ashes in.

Or a coffin and wrap it up and put it under the tree.Imagine the excitement...''Well what is it?''....''You'll just have to wait and see in the morning love''...Its what Christmas is all about.Infact you could even get one each for the kids,a real family present and you might get a discount......

As it is more likely the man will go first why not buy her some Taxidermist vouchers so she can have you stuffed when you croak it. Preferably lying on the sofa with your hand positioned to hold the sky+ remote.

Did you see these on the BBC site?
(no.5)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7116728.stm

_44266499_huggable_urns_416300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410