Christmas Pressies for the missus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could give her the elbow,not only would it solve the problem but it would also save him a few quid:102:

I'd go with the Nottingham Fox suggestion. :023:

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade here, but personally I wouldn't like to receive a gift like this.

I'm sure you know your Fiancee well enough by now to know how she'd react though Mr B :icon_wink

Ok then a lot of women would love that as a prezzie!(and at least it shows he's gone to someveffort to gets everyting together!)

If Ben got me anything like that though he'd get the wrong stuff cos I'm allergic to certain things found in them.
Once bought some facewash stuff from Avon (Had ginger essence in it) and had to chuck it cos I had an allergic reaction to it!

Saying that, he wld probably say most of the stuff i buy doesn't do any good anyway!:icon_sad:

For ****s sake, man. Wait 'til Christmas Eve and see what's on sale at Poundstretchers.

And even if there's nothing big and plasticky there that catches your eye, you'll easily be able to get 20 bits of shite at a quid a go to stick in a box.

Any ideas? :)

Why not buy her a 6 pack of Guinness?

You can both drink the Guinness together so she gets to spend some 'quality' time with you, then afterwards she can use the empty cans to make a nice necklace or something.

Ok then a lot of women would love that as a prezzie!(and at least it shows he's gone to someveffort to gets everyting together!)

If Ben got me anything like that though he'd get the wrong stuff cos I'm allergic to certain things found in them.
Once bought some facewash stuff from Avon (Had ginger essence in it) and had to chuck it cos I had an allergic reaction to it!

Saying that, he wld probably say most of the stuff i buy doesn't do any good anyway!:icon_sad:
More or less why it would be an unsuitable gift for me too.

Although I'd appreciate the effort that had been put into it, at the end of the day, I would probably have to give most of it away and then the present giver would be left feeling that their efforts were wasted.

When giving gifts of that nature I would always make a note of the products that are currently used by the intended recipient, and stick to that brand.

Silk cami-knickers, and top to match

1) It will send the message that you still find her incredibly attractive,

Even if he can't bear the sight of the ugly minger :icon_bigg

Do what I do.Don't give anybody anything and tell them not to get you anything.Saves all this pissing about:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48