Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxsie

stage one of Christmas tackyfication with lights complete. Sorry neighbours :114:

Tree in the house, being wrecked by cats as I type. It's nice to redecorate it every day...

Tree in the house, being wrecked by cats as I type. It's nice to redecorate it every day...

Is was always the Christmas tradition in my parents' house to have a bet as to which cat would take the first swipe and how long after finishing the decoration it would be. The female cat would walk around hissing at it a bit first. The male cat would pretend to ignore it but when he thought no one was looking he'd have a sneaky swipe at the nearest bauble. There was the year when one of the kittens climbed the curtains and leapt at the top taking the whole lot out.

Is was always the Christmas tradition in my parents' house to have a bet as to which cat would take the first swipe and how long after finishing the decoration it would be. The female cat would walk around hissing at it a bit first. The male cat would pretend to ignore it but when he thought no one was looking he'd have a sneaky swipe at the nearest bauble. There was the year when one of the kittens climbed the curtains and leapt at the top taking the whole lot out.

Mine seem to think I cant see them sitting underneath it and then they start swiping at baubles and trying to rip the tinsel off... strangely this morning its still in one piece.. which means tomorrow morning it will be on its side.

As of this moment, I still have no idea whether I am actually working or not between Xmas and New Year... I am hoping not, as I dont fancy driving to Warwick every day to sit in an office on my own, to do a job I am yet to be trained in.

Last edited:
As of this moment, I still have no idea whether I am actually working or not between Xmas and New Year... I am hoping not, as I dont fancy driving to Warwick every day to sit in an office on my own, to do a job I am yet to be trained in.
I've been given the three days off, but I'm still in the pot to work the Bank Holiday Tues and the following Mon. Winner.
Shopping done, deccies up, beer in, just need to get some wine.

Finish on Friday until the 3rd of jan.
Xmas party at st james' park in the toon successfully negotiated, incident free!
(Although I have now clocked a right sort in finance!!)
tree and decorations up.
Flashing 'icicle' lights out the front have given our street a proper council look too....

Finish at 1pm on 23rd and not back until 5th January. Can not wait!

All I want for Chtistmas is peace on eath, goodwill to all men and a new iphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669