Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember about 30 years ago, we had a real horrible and nasty boss ( this was in the days when they could simply sack you on a whim ) and he was warned by several people that it wouldn't be a smart move for him to go to the Christmas do.

He said, they wouldn't dare do anything.

He was wrong:icon_lol:

I went to a Christmas party with a massive US corporation in Limavady where there was a very serious knife fight, protestant/catholic Christmas was not fun

Merry xmas and a happy new year to you all. I feel delightfully cheery for once and tipsy.

Hope everyone's dreams and ambitions in 2012 come true and remember you that you will never know how far you can go until you go.

And that's my one cheery/non-argumentative post of the year. :icon_wink

Last edited:
Merry xmas and a happy new year to you all. I feel delightfully cheery for once and tipsy.

Hope everyone's dreams and ambitions in 2012 come true and remember you that you will never know how far you can go until you go.

And that's my one cheery/non-argumentative post of the year. :icon_wink

Where are you off to then? :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas.

I want my girls to stop being lazy and get up so I can see what santa has brought. They were much better at this getting up on Christmas Day lark 10 years ago. I might have to start without them :)

Merry Christmas all!

I hope that the day is as good as you'd hoped, if not better.

Enjoy.

Happy Christmas to you all!

I would advise you men folk not to buy the wife new saucepans for Christmas, especially after your in-laws bought you both a very sharp knife, and a knife sharpener, just in case.

:)

I feel very comfortable sharing with you all that I'm very full of meat right now

Happy Christmas to you all!

I would advise you men folk not to buy the wife new saucepans for Christmas, especially after your in-laws bought you both a very sharp knife, and a knife sharpener, just in case.

:)
You couldn't have told that me a week ago?:icon_sad:

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day when I would receive a set of saucepans for Xmas.

You are getting old dear. If you do fancy dress again, stop thinking Lara Croft, start thinking Norah Batty. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669