City announce Season Ticket rises for 2024/25

I have been using the mobile ticketing for my season ticket this season. From my experience it has been pretty good, bar the two week gap prior to the Norwich game. For some reason the ticket disappeared from my Google Wallet and when I tried to download again it wouldn't work. Had to go to the ticket office who gave me a paper ticket for the game, then emailed me another link a few days later to download the ticket to wallet again which has now worked. I have never had problems entering the ground, queues no longer/shorter than previous seasons.

Just realised there’s no prices for new season ticket holders on the pricing chart the club sent out. I think last year it was a £60 premium for an adult ticket in the North Stand and the Kop and more in other areas. Strange they’re giving dates that members can apply for tickets not renewed without the actual cost.

Just realised there’s no prices for new season ticket holders on the pricing chart the club sent out. I think last year it was a £60 premium for an adult ticket in the North Stand and the Kop and more in other areas. Strange they’re giving dates that members can apply for tickets not renewed without the actual cost.

Too busy to bother with things that might attract new fans, when they can concentrate on being able to control and rinse the existing fanbase

Don't worry though - the Foxes Trust are doing a survey

Everyone will lap it up like good little customers

Too busy to bother with things that might attract new fans, when they can concentrate on being able to control and rinse the existing fanbase

Don't worry though - the Foxes Trust are doing a survey

And will share the findings at the end of the season when it’s too ****ing late :rolleyes:

And will share the findings at the end of the season when it’s too ****ing late :rolleyes:

No way

They’ll throw those damning survey results right in the face of Rudkin and Whelan at their next meeting

Well, not actually Rudkin and Whelan cos they can’t be bothered listening to those daft ****s. It will be their deputies

Well, not actually their deputies, obviously, but definitely someone really important

Or maybe just that bird on reception

I thought you said the 7,000 figure was obviously incorrect
Yeah, tbf, that was me. Can't believe it to be true and I got to that figure by taking Brown Nose Brown Nose ridiculously low 1,500 ST number + the available seats - away fan allocation.

Surprisingly, I ended up at the same number as the club put in their press release that I hadn't read.

1,600 out of 23,000 season ticket holders have the digital phone access. The FT shared those numbers a while back.

They've tried to test it more in cup ties and every one has resulted in huge queues and issues.
And this is also complete and total bollocks.

There are some matches that I can’t get to. If I have a card I can give it to someone else to use for those games. I can’t do that with my phone so I’ll be sticking with a card for this reason. Not because I struggle with the technology.
Yes you can. You can screenshot the QR code. It's really very simple. In fact, it's much better because you can do it instantly and without having to meet up physically.

It's an odd thing for people to get so angry about. I do think £25 is steep; it would almost have been better for them to say 'we're not doing cards anymore full stop' really but if they do want to offer them £10 wouod have been a more reasonable cost.

The fact is though, that everything will go this way. It's happening so folk really do need to get used to it. Bank cards, travel tickets, keyless entry, it'll all be digital only very soon. In the end, it's simply much more efficient.

It's an odd thing for people to get so angry about. I do think £25 is steep; it would almost have been better for them to say 'we're not doing cards anymore full stop' really but if they do want to offer them £10 wouod have been a more reasonable cost.
The point is that they’re not sending out new cards. They’re going to charge us £25 a year to use our current cards.

It takes me no longer to use my card than a phone, it’s going to cost the club zero extra for me to use my current card, yet they’re just going to take £25 from me.

It’s bullshit.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564