commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

any one know where i can listen to the match on radio? link please.

online i mean mate, can i borrow your world login details?

you wouldn't believe it.

It's against forum rules to steal copyrighted stuff, and stealing it is costing the club people claim to support money.

Would you steal stuff from the club shop?

You want to get out more mate. I'm sure most on here have ploughed plenty of cash into LCFC over the years!!

In a performance/results related industry i'd say over recent years LCFC owe me for the cash i've spent. If i was in a restaurant i'd refuse to pay the bill or ask for a reduction. So don't give it the robbing the club mate as i won't buy it - i'll rob it instead!!!!

In a performance/results related industry i'd say over recent years LCFC owe me for the cash i've spent. If i was in a restaurant i'd refuse to pay the bill or ask for a reduction. So don't give it the robbing the club mate as i won't buy it - i'll rob it instead!!!!

You can't refuse to pay a bill even if you have had a horrid meal.

The law is that you have to pay the market value for the requisite parts of the meal you ate. So if you had fish and chips and didn't get on with it you would have to pay the market cost of a potatoe (possibly two) and a fish...

I don't know what the market value of our squad is...but the market value of a season ticket is about £400 odd quid. There are no promises made with regards to whether the team play well or win. You are paying to watch 22 men kick a ball around. It may be shit but you get what you pay for.

Stealing is stealing...no one owes you anything.

The law is that you have to pay the market value for the requisite parts of the meal you ate. So if you had fish and chips and didn't get on with it you would have to pay the market cost of a potatoe (possibly two) and a fish...

I don't know what the market value of our squad is...but the market value of a season ticket is about £400 odd quid. There are no promises made with regards to whether the team play well or win. You are paying to watch 22 men kick a ball around. It may be shit but you get what you pay for.

Are you related to Dan Quayle? :icon_conf

Mate you need to get a new job if your thinking that deeply into a couple of lads trying to borrow a link. No one is stealing anything least of all your Capitalist politics that are amusing me tonight.

Didnt realise that!! I always thought the law was you didnt have to pay, though i always have!! What exactly is the market value of a potato(e)/fish that has been poorly sliced, frozen, defrosted, deep fried, allowed to cool, deep fried again, allowed to cool, then reheated slowly to a room temperature under the hot plate? I would imagine not a great deal? So surely as long as i pay something i am ok?

Off the subject i know, but its crap that bbc radio leicester doesnt play the match online.

Mate you need to get a new job if your thinking that deeply into a couple of lads trying to borrow a link. No one is stealing anything least of all your Capitalist politics that are amusing me tonight.

Capitalist politics?!?!?

It is the law. Not my 'capitalist' political view. As for your 'borrowing' a link...that amuses me.:icon_lol:

Didnt realise that!! I always thought the law was you didnt have to pay, though i always have!! What exactly is the market value of a potato(e)/fish that has been poorly sliced, frozen, defrosted, deep fried, allowed to cool, deep fried again, allowed to cool, then reheated slowly to a room temperature under the hot plate? I would imagine not a great deal? So surely as long as i pay something i am ok?

Off the subject i know, but its crap that bbc radio leicester doesnt play the match online.

What do you think is a fair price for that?

I would say if you thought it was about 5p you could happily pay them that. I doubt a resturant/pub would take you to court over non payment for a plate of chips anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00