commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any pints of beer that they can "lend" me before tomorrow night's game as I can't be arsed to buy my own?

Really, I think that it is terrible that pubs have the audacity to charge us cash money for simply pouring a liquid...it's not like they make it or anything. And if it wasn't for people going into the pubs they'd be empty soulless craphouses.

Four or five of them should do the trick.

It would have been if he'd bought it during one of their regular special offers.

Not quite sure that you are correct in saying that - but you're getting closer.
:icon_wink

Does anyone have any pints of beer that they can "lend" me before tomorrow night's game as I can't be arsed to buy my own?

Really, I think that it is terrible that pubs have the audacity to charge us cash money for simply pouring a liquid...it's not like they make it or anything. And if it wasn't for people going into the pubs they'd be empty soulless craphouses.

Four or five of them should do the trick.

Nottingham Fox is good at lending people drinks. I'm sure in his heart of heart that he knows he's never going to get them back. MHS can get free pirs in much the same way.

I would not wish to pay for the tripe I heard on Saturday.

The club - and many others - sold the online commentary rights to the company running the "World" club websites as part of some mega deal some years ago on a long contract. It was quite some time later that the BBC Leicester Website was set up and only a couple of years or so ago did Radio Leicester get streamed on the web.

The BBC wouldn't buy the online rights now cos it has what it needs for the local service where it is licenced by the BBC Trust to broadcast and therefore local licence fee payers. When the whole deal comes up again it will be interesting to see what happens - but don't hold your breath waiting for free online commentary.

In rugby the clubs do a global deal with the BBC rather than a club by club deal and it includes online commentary which HAS to be provided by the local BBC station to the clubsite and can alo be streamed on the web.

Foxpodder

You don't need a TV licence to listen to the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00