Compare petrol prices in Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
99.9 unleaded at Shell just outside Northampton - across the border in Leicestershire still 109.9 at Texaco just outside Harborough.

Total garage going into Coalville just past the Birch Tree pub....99.9p

saw £109.9 for diesel in north wales yesterday

saw £109.9 for diesel in north wales yesterday

I heard a couple of traffic reports on R5L the other day when they said MKFox had called in.

Is there more than one MKFox? I think the truth should be known.

I heard a couple of traffic reports on R5L the other day when they said MKFox had called in.

Is there more than one MKFox? I think the truth should be known.
i called in on friday about the crashes on the m6 and got a mention, I've always used my real name before, but it's mkfox from now on!
well spotted boc!!

Last edited:
i called in on friday about the crashes on the m6 and got a mention, I've always used my real name before, but it's mkfox from now on!
well spotted boc!!

Hey, hey - well done me!!

Petrol prices here are getting out of hand. I had to pay over $3.30 for a gallon the other day. That's more than 40p a litre! It's an outrage, how am I supposed to run my fleet of Hummers?

I heard on the news this morning that Morrisons are taking another 2p off per litre. Petrol will now be 97.9 and Diesel 109.9

I heard on the news this morning that Morrisons are taking another 2p off per litre. Petrol will now be 97.9 and Diesel 109.9

Yep the one at Leicester has it on the board at 97.9p but isn't open for the next couple of days due to installing new 'pay at pump' pumps.

tesco's are doing the old spend £50 and get 5p off a litre at the mo so i filled up and paid £1.059 this morning for diesel

Petrol prices here are getting out of hand. I had to pay over $3.30 for a gallon the other day. That's more than 40p a litre! It's an outrage, how am I supposed to run my fleet of Hummers?
and you can **** off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47