Pre Match Coventry (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that Nigel's team will be influenced by what he thinks of the Coventry fullbacks. If he believes they are a weakness he will play both Marshall and Dyer. If not then one - probably Marshall - will be left out in favour of Drinkwater.
I enjoy watching Bamba more than any other recent Leicester player and I hope he is picked. However, I expect Nigel to stick with St Ledger and Morgan who have done nothing to deserve being dropped.

i was told today just how bad our form is after we get a win, on the 11 previous occasions this season when we have gone for two league wins in a row we have a reaped grand total of 4 points out of 33

i was told today just how bad our form is after we get a win, on the 11 previous occasions this season when we have gone for two league wins in a row we have a reaped grand total of 4 points out of 33

Ouch, simply ouch.

Just as an addition, Darren Bent's injury possibly holding back an extension to Delfouneso's loan? May have already been mentioned but I can't be arsed to find out if it has.

Last edited:
Pathetic. They'll bring out the excuse that they're having a shit season and they're nailed on for relegation, but that just doesn't wash. Can anyone remember how many we took to their place in our relegation season? I bet it was a damn sight more than that.

To be fair, we weren't in as bad a situation as they are at the moment back then.

However all said and done we are a far and away better supported club than them.

I'll also add that this is probably the very best opportunity of the season to get the elusive 'back to back wins' we've been searching for.

I don't think we could have hand-picked a better fixture to do it.

If we don't, we simply don't deserve to be anywhere near the play-offs come the end of the season.

That was mentioned in the Derby match commentary, and posted here at the time.

What wasn't mentioned is that we've gained 21 points in the 11 games following a defeat.

Schlupp should be ok for the bench, i think Nugent deserves a breather (when were winning of course)

That was mentioned in the Derby match commentary, and posted here at the time.

What wasn't mentioned is that we've gained 21 points in the 11 games following a defeat.

So how many points have we got in the 9 games following a draw. I think the truth should be known.

"Two in a row, you're having a laugh" we sang at Watford, and sadly we weren't at the end.

This just has to be a win, no excuses if it isn't.

I ****ing hate it when they add shite like this at the bottom of the story:

Liam Lawrence has insisted he will not walk out on crisis-hit Portsmouth.

The Pompey skipper says he has no intention of following Erik Huseklepp – who last week joined Birmingham – out of the exit doors at Fratton Park despite the club's slide into administration.

"I came to this club to try to help it get up the league and get back in the Premier League – that's why I've stayed,'' said midfielder Lawrence.

"I'm not fed up with the club, I'm fed up with what's happened to the club.

"I haven't ever felt like leaving and that's the truth. I don't want to go anywhere and I don't want the club to fold.''

What the actual **** has Liam Lawrence or that shitheap club Portsmouth got to do with Leicester? Why is the ****ing LEICESTER Mercury reporting it?

If you can't write enough words to meet your word count, then leave it ****ing blank.

I ****ing hate it when they add shite like this at the bottom of the story:

What the actual **** has Liam Lawrence or that shitheap club Portsmouth got to do with Leicester? Why is the ****ing LEICESTER Mercury reporting it?

If you can't write enough words to meet your word count, then leave it ****ing blank.

:icon_lol: I thought exactly the same thing reading it

Mercury site is funny to watch. You can see that somebody over there is trying to generate traffic and has had a few courses on one or two things.

They SEO the living daylights out of the Headlines and URL's and recently they added a related content module to the footer of the page.

As for the news nugget at the bottom, I'm guessing it is content they have produced for the paper and couldn't find a logical place to put it on the web...so they just slap it on at the end.

They don't even put something like 'In other Championship news' it's just a continuation, ****ing idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669