Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen on sky sports the following:

Sky sports sources: Leicester have withdrawn their interest in swindon striker simon cox.

Or something along those lines

Sky sports sources: Leicester have withdrawn their interest in swindon striker simon cox.

This on the website.

15.37 Leicester City have warned Swindon that they are not prepared to pay over the odds for Simon Cox.

The story on skysports.com is just quoting what hoos said the other day in the merc that he wouldn't pay silly money for a league one player.

I can see the signing of Cox for any club going way into August. No one will gamble £2million on him and they'll make Swindon sweat till the deadline, getting a better price as they begin to panic.

Mowbray is taking him to Celtic most probably. Shame.

If that is the case I will be really p***ed off. Instead of the likes of HOOS,MM,NP f**King off on holiday they should have forced a deal while celtic had no manager...

But again I am not surprised with the club talking about "scrapping into the play offs, doing a burnley" It's a case of Make due and suck it an see..´But IMO it's a big gamble...we have two strikers who have performed well in div 1 but was part of the team who went down from the champ's the season before....big risk..and everyone knows that when Howard has missed games we have struggled to score goals and Matty should have finished on 40 if he had been consistant as he was in the first half of the season

It seems the credit crunch has hit MM more than he is making out

If that is the case I will be really p***ed off. Instead of the likes of HOOS,MM,NP f**King off on holiday they should have forced a deal while celtic had no manager...

But again I am not surprised with the club talking about "scrapping into the play offs, doing a burnley" It's a case of Make due and suck it an see..´But IMO it's a big gamble...we have two strikers who have performed well in div 1 but was part of the team who went down from the champ's the season before....big risk..and everyone knows that when Howard has missed games we have struggled to score goals and Matty should have finished on 40 if he had been consistant as he was in the first half of the season

It seems the credit crunch has hit MM more than he is making out

I think it has more to do with the fact that swindon want 2.5m for a league one player!

Plenty more fish in the sea. Would you want us to pay £2.5m for a completely untrusted striker at Champ level?

Plenty more fish in the sea. Would you want us to pay £2.5m for a completely untrusted striker at Champ level?

Very true,plus he may not of wanted to come here anyway in an interview he did for the bbc he said he wanted to go as high as possible as quick as possible so we might not of been big enough for him!!

Some of these mugs would.

Some of these mugs would.

We have bought alot worst ...adenbebye, benjomin and DJ for example for alot more....strikers are like french wine ok you buy five bottle of cheap plonk you can invest in a future star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669