Craig Mackail-Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with the commuting bit. He's 45mins - 1hr from Leicester. He's atleast 90 mins from London on a good day. If it's true, and they're expecting a baby, then moving to Leicester is a no brainer for me.

It's not a substanial amount either way is it? For all we know, he could still be based down that way.

Last edited:
Yup. She says CMS and Amber (for that is her name) have been an item for several years. Apparently she is very nice.

I think we should be cautious.

Ummmmm

5ec38545-bba2-8be1.jpg

It's not a substanial amount either way is it? For all we know, he could still be based down that way.

I read somewhere earlier he does live in the Peterborough area.

Working in the transport industry, I know which journey I'd prefer to do on a daily basis.

I can tell two things from that picture. First, either she's adopted or Barry Fry's wife played away. Second, looks wise she's well out of his league. Good personality, massive wallet, or really funny jokes?
What you don't know is that she has a huge arse and is bow legged.

Yes, which is why I reckon all that would have been sorted prior to his 'chat' with SGE.

I wasn't aware of BB's claim about CMS being shacked up with Fat bastard Fry's daughter. I don't follow why he'd prefer that CMS goes to West Ham though :icon_conf

I think that was the point he was making, that CMS came back with extra demands and was being "greedy" thus delaying the transfer further and Sven's just said no more, we'll move on and you sign for someone else???

Last edited:

Hands up, yes I can exhibit blatant pedanticism at times, usually if I am bored!

Personally, I don't think I go too far - but then I would say that wouldn't I.

Anyway, if it's Boc who gets corrected then it's fair game I say :icon_wink

Rob Tanner says the CMS deal is not a definite and there are doubts...

Fourth_Official Fourth Official
CMS has not met #LCFC to discuss terms/undergo a medical, said this a few times now, he wants #WHU move, will see if bid is matched 2moro

Personally, I don't think I go too far

Neither do I - and I didn't mean to suggest otherwise. I was pointing it out to illustrate that you, as the prime mover in the 'be nice to others' campaign, can be a pedant and that, by implication, that suggests that you believe that pedanticism per se is not a 'bad thing'.

Anyway, if it's Boc who gets corrected then it's fair game I say :icon_wink

And I will be the first to agree with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670