Post Match Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Danns and Bamba for us.

I'm pretty annoyed by Steve Howard's behaviour this afternoon. What an idiot for getting sent off in the manner he did.

How long was Howard on the pitch for before being sent off?

Great stuff. Really needed that and NP's gamble of the inexperienced team selection paid off, hopefully it will ruffle a few of the feathers of the underperforming players too to make them realise their not undroppable.

Don't know what they made of it on RL, but on 5Live they said how well Kennedy and Moore played, though saying Moore occasionally looked a bit naive in possession.

Great result either way though. Let's hope it sets a precedent for 2012.

Great stuff. Really needed that and NP's gamble of the inexperienced team selection paid off, hopefully it will ruffle a few of the feathers of the underperforming players too to make them realise their not undroppable.

Don't know what they made of it on RL, but on 5Live they said how well Kennedy and Moore played, though saying Moore occasionally looked a bit naive in possession.

Great result either way though. Let's hope it sets a precedent for 2012.

Kennedy was given MOTM on RL and Moore sounded like he had a decent game, but like you say, maybe a bit naive at times.

Well that was the longest game I've ever listened to, made a lovely lasagne while it was on, its making nice eating will be followed by a hour of inspecting the inside of my eyelids

FFS - first caller after the match comes on to criticise Beckford.

The phone-in after the match is for comedy purposes only. Much like a cracker joke.

Unbeaten in 2012, luvly stuff!

V pleased for Tom Kennedy, maybe play Konch in front of him next game?

Well Done Nige, a battling performance at a tough away venue, round of applause for the fans at SP you sounded great on 5Live, onward and upward

That was a nerve wracking finish! I thought Bamba was our MotM for a series of crucial clearances. Both full backs did well, as did Schlup (seemed to be our only player who can beat his man). King was pretty anonymous and Mills needs to stop tryinf the hollywood passes (1st half mainly). Didnt see / hear why Howard went tho.

Great to see a gritty battling finiah which went our way.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

That was a nerve wracking finish! I thought Bamba was our MotM for a series of crucial clearances. Both full backs did well, as did Schlup (seemed to be our only player who can beat his man). King was pretty anonymous and Mills needs to stop tryinf the hollywood passes (1st half mainly). Didnt see / hear why Howard went tho.

Great to see a gritty battling finiah which went our way.

Did you go? I ask because King seemed involved in everything today on the radio and defended excellently by he sound of it.

yes, was sat at the back near the corner with a pillar in the way tho so might have missed some contributions. It always amuses me how we see the game differently
- some of our fans near me kept shouting at Schlup who I rated today.

Howard got sent off for foul and abusive language according to 5Live. Very silly sending off if so. How many games do you miss for that?

Brilliant result! Sounded like it was a tough match, excellent to win it! Anybody know why Tunch was subbed? Oh and can anybody give match ratings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669