Dates

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzy magic

Member
what a shambles......looking forward to this game as well.....oh well i suppose i'll have to make do with Kettering on the 7th
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Dates,

I hate them, they taste like frozen bogies.
 
Who is this Muzzy Magic??.....pretender....there's only one Real Muzzy Magic

Why are you looking for a date, I thought you were married..... :lol: :p :lol:
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Dates,

I hate them, they taste like frozen bogies.

I hope they don't give them out against Boca Juniors. Can't we have one or two of their players? Carlos Teves
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Dates,

I hate them, they taste like frozen bogies.

I hope they don't give them out against Boca Juniors. Can't we have one or two of their players? Carlos Teves

Castillo is on his way so don't fret meowd.
 

Steven

Active Member
Leigh said:
muzzy magic said:
Anyone know when we play Boca juniors?

The tourny is on Saturday July 31st and Sunday August 1st.

With twelve or so first teamers and a number of ex-Academy players. :roll: On the other hand maybe it is Adams' cunning plan. :? :? :? :?
 

webmaster

Moderator
Steven said:
Leigh said:
muzzy magic said:
Anyone know when we play Boca juniors?

The tourny is on Saturday July 31st and Sunday August 1st.

With twelve or so first teamers and a number of ex-Academy players. :roll: On the other hand maybe it is Adams' cunning plan. :? :? :? :?

We signed a whole new team last summer, most of those signings came later in the summer than where we are now. So what makes you think we can't do the same thing again?
 

trickytrev

New Member
webmaster said:
Steven said:
Leigh said:
muzzy magic said:
Anyone know when we play Boca juniors?

The tourny is on Saturday July 31st and Sunday August 1st.

With twelve or so first teamers and a number of ex-Academy players. :roll: On the other hand maybe it is Adams' cunning plan. :? :? :? :?

We signed a whole new team last summer, most of those signings came later in the summer than where we are now. So what makes you think we can't do the same thing again?

Micky adams saying he wants all of his signings in by the begining of pre-season training.

Personally I think this is foolish as you have to pay more at this time, players are desperate at the end of July/Begining of August and thus take less money and smaller clubd.
 

trickytrev

New Member
webmaster said:
trickytrev said:
Micky adams saying he wants all of his signings in by the begining of pre-season training.

When did he say that?

I'll look for a quoute.

“We are returning for pre-season training on June 28 and we hope to have several new signings in by that date.”

Sorry got it slightly wrong, but I was under the impression that Adams wanted to get his signings in early and I wonder if other City fans were also under that impression.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3274
2Manchester Utd3163
3Leicester3156
4West Ham Utd3255
5Chelsea3154
6Liverpool3152
7Tottenham 3250
8Everton3149
9Arsenal3145
10Leeds Utd3145
11Aston Villa3044
12Wolves3241
13Palace3138
14Southampton3136
15Newcastle Utd3235
16Brighton3133
17Burnley3133
18Fulham3226
19West Brom3124
20Sheffield Utd3214

Latest posts

Top