David Nugent

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey? - i meant does anyone know if this transfer is still going to happen...

I'm looking in to my crystal ball and getting very little.

I guess you're going to have to sit and wait like the rest of us.

Things take time. Kick back, relax, football should be the least of your worries. Take it as it comes. In Sven we trust.

I'm looking in to my crystal ball and getting very little.

I guess you're going to have to sit and wait like the rest of us.

Things take time. Kick back, relax, football should be the least of your worries. Take it as it comes. In Sven we trust.

That is an unacceptable concept on here.

Well looks like Nugent is no Michael Morrison by this from an incident in 2007.

Nugent sent his Full Monty picture to a 19-year-old’s mobile phone and after checking out the goods she decided that she’d rather forward it to her friends than fall in love.
Explains one of the lucky friends:

“They kissed and went off together but she had only just come out of a relationship and was a bit raw.
“She didn’t really want to know but he kept texting her — then the full-frontal arrived on her mobile. She couldn’t believe it. She was horrified.
“I was a bit shocked when I saw it myself, to be honest.
“He’s not exactly massive in that department, so God only knows what he thought he was going to achieve.”

Last edited:
Well looks like Nugent is no Michael Morrison by this from an incident in 2007.

Texting pics of theiir weenies to potential lady-loves is a standard courtship ritual for lads in their early 20's these days. Classy lot them scousers!

We didn't have mobile phones in my bachelor days - a couple of Brandy & Babycham's & a smooch to a Barry White number usually did the trick

looks like this potential deal will drag on till july1, dont blame him for listening to other offers (as long as he signs for us!)

Fourth official:
'David Nugent to Leicester has always been a done deal, confirmation isn't far away #LCFC'

The man we love to hate (Ian Stringer) is saying there should be business tomorrow and Nugent looks nailed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669