Davies Loan Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the OS:

Pearson also commented on the whereabouts of Mark Davies, who had been absent from the squad on the day.

He said: "It looks like Mark is going to Bolton Wanderers. I am not happy how it has happened because he would have played and he had been part of our preparations for the game. But we have dealt with it and coped with it and we move on."

So he wants to leave a Championship team where he didn't get a sniff, to join a Premiership team where he won't get a sniff? Fool.

From the OS:

Pearson also commented on the whereabouts of Mark Davies, who had been absent from the squad on the day.

He said: "It looks like Mark is going to Bolton Wanderers. I am not happy how it has happened because he would have played and he had been part of our preparations for the game. But we have dealt with it and coped with it and we move on."

Shame :(

Hopefully we can steal him away at the last minute. But Premiership or League 1? Not really a tough choice I guess.

Oh well, I'm sure we can live without him!

Seems like a lot of Wolves fans are furious with the way McCharthy has handled this situation. Davies will play in Premier League within a few seasons, no doubt about it.

Seems like a lot of Wolves fans are furious with the way McCharthy has handled this situation. Davies will play in Premier League within a few seasons, no doubt about it.

are you sure,other wolves fans are annoyed with davie's attitude.

been really looked after whilst injured for 2 seasons,goes on loan to leicester.

puts himself in the shopwindow then leaves,not surprised the wolves fans are angry.

and to be honest does nigel pearson want that type of player at this football club.

We are gutted, but i think wolves will be more so. Bolton will have got a bargain if they sign him for 650K and whilst not ready now, i have no doubt he will be a big player in the future.

I enjoyed it whilst it lasted, but Wolves have been mugged.

He could still pick us :102:

If Nige is saying it looks like he's going to Bolton, and "we'll move on"... then I don't think there is much chance of him coming here ;)

But hey, miracles can happen.

Please God, if you're listening, send us Mark Davies ;)

We are gutted, but i think wolves will be more so. Bolton will have got a bargain if they sign him for 650K and whilst not ready now, i have no doubt he will be a big player in the future.

I enjoyed it whilst it lasted, but Wolves have been mugged.

Actually when you put it like that this is quite amusing after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669