Dawn raids on FIFA officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot really skate on thin ice.
Still we all seem a Dab hand at fishing for names.
Even ex players are getting involved.
Steve Guppy praised the work of the FBI and said "if this results in knocking Blatter off his Perch then all the better"

Last edited:
Poor BN. I think some of you do this on porpoise.

Indeed. It is almost as if one or two wait completely still and silent waiting for an opportunity to bite. Then they just get others hooked and that's it. Some people on here need to resist the temptation and scale back their involvement.

Heck, it's not as if any of these puns are even remotely clever. The day I see a good one I'll do a conger around the room.

I think its terrible that people have hijacked this thread with the sole intention to fillet with puns.

More than one pun per post is very bad form and there's a few of you gillty of that

attachment.php

Attachments

• FrTedFIFA.jpg
    FrTedFIFA.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 269
I think its terrible that people have hijacked this thread with the sole intention to fillet with puns.

The FBI must be bristling after the Swiss Bureau-sprat catch. Maybe next, they'll hook the sharks and urchins that made a sub-prime krilling.

Can't believe nobody has said this is a bit fishy yet.

Indeed. It is almost as if one or two wait completely still and silent waiting for an opportunity to bite. Then they just get others hooked and that's it. Some people on here need to resist the temptation and scale back their involvement.

Heck, it's not as if any of these puns are even remotely clever. The day I see a good one I'll do a conger around the room.

Nice.

::icon_lol:

Last edited:
Unless he's announcing that he's planning on visiting Dignitas I'll not be reading it.
Don't bother, it's a shitty article and I wish that I hadn't bothered. In fact, I almost felt like paying a visit to Dignitas myself midway through it

The ballot paper for today's vote has been leaked ...

BiZ9ymK (1).jpg

Now there's a phrase that should never appear in the English language!

Unless he's announcing that he's planning on visiting Dignitas I'll not be reading it.

Surely "Giveusawave" and "Mawsley" are not seeing the FIFA scandal in terms of left and right wing prejudices. Hopefully their reaction have been the same if the article had been published in the Guardian by someone equally bigoted but left wing.

Surely "Giveusawave" and "Mawsley" are not seeing the FIFA scandal in terms of left and right wing prejudices. Hopefully their reaction have been the same if the article had been published in the Guardian by someone equally bigoted but left wing.
What on Earth has left or right wing politics got to do with anything?
I'd hazard a guess that any prejudices that either of them may have will be primarily based on the fact that Piers Morgan is a ****. A sensationalist **** that thrives on drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669