Derby 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is absolutely bollox.

Whilst the majority of the fault is Weale's fault (was he laughing when he went to pick the ball up), when passing back to the keeper you play it wide of the goal, not down the feckin middle!:icon_eek:

Given that King only just beat the attacker to the ball and had other attackers surrounding him, I'd say that was the best option at the time. King did exactly the right thing imo.

Given that King only just beat the attacker to the ball and had other attackers surrounding him, I'd say that was the best option at the time. King did exactly the right thing imo.

Look what happened when he did, what you thought, was the right thing.

If he'd try to pass it wide of the goal with the power of a pass an attacker could've easily got there. His 3 options were to either smash it behind for a corner which would give Derby a goalscoring opportunity, pass it back to Weale but wide of the goal giving the attackers a chance to pounce or pass it back to Weale and for Weale to boot it up field out of harms way as he would've done 99.99% of the time.

What King did was what any sensible player would've done in the same situation imo. It was just unfortunate that the 0.01% of the time it wouldn't have been the best option happened yesterday.

To put any of the blame in King is ludicrous imo.

Last edited:

:102: The keeper didn't do what he was supposed to do. It was Weale's balls up. Everyone makes mistakes, no goalie who has ever lived can say he has never conceded a shit goal. Game lost. Big deal. Move on.

Just had my silly twat of a mate on the phone. He got to the ground yesterday and was refused entry for being too drunk. His dad came out to help and they wouldn't let him in either.

Apparently they took him aside asked him 20 questions and then wouldn't let him in.

I know clubs threaten it but never seen it happen. Don't surprise me though. he can't really handle his drink.

Didn't go to the game so can't say too much about individual performances however from what I have read and been told by people at the game we were truly awful and a draw would have been a fair result. Looking at out fixtures I think that us getting in the play offs is looking trickier and trickier, tough games coming up against teams who have things to play for. Very worried now, would love to say we are going to win on Tuesday or Friday but I just don't see it happening.

Just had my silly twat of a mate on the phone. He got to the ground yesterday and was refused entry for being too drunk. His dad came out to help and they wouldn't let him in either.

Wouldn't surprise me...but what d'ya expect when the first thing coppers were doing as you arrived at Derby Station was telling you what pubs you could go to. I had to asked them which direction the ground was in. :icon_roll

Oaklys clapping of the Derby fans left a very bad taste in the mouth. He should look at which club he's captain of and consider the performance he gave, which was totally substandard.

He acted like a C U N T( Pardon my language and I deserve any virtual slap on the wrist for saying that on a 'family' mesageboard)

He pissed me off when he capped their fans when we had a corner down that end. Fair enough ,he had good seasons at the sheep. But it's US who pay his fecking wages now, and that he clapped them before calpping us......well he deserves a smack in the gob.

My language on FB last night was a tad more errrrrrrr angry.

As for the game?? They were shite. We were shite. Game was decided by an utter feck up. Nowt else to say about it.

One Robbie Savage theres only one Robbie Savage.

Is it my fecking age or do city fans have short memories, Mr Savage was a great assett to our great club in the O'Neil era so why oh why do our so called fans berate him shouting w****r, w****r, w****r.
It was bad enough having to listen to them at the game today but to come on here and read posts from established posters doing the same makes me sick. :098: :bang:

For what it's worth he talks a lot of sense when co-commetating on games with 5 live.

I remember once listening to a live interview with him on Radio 5 after he had left us for Brum, and he pretty much slated Leicester and the fans. I know he usually doesn't think before he opens his gob, but the utter garbage that came out of his gob in that interview about us he bloody deserves any boos he gets. He was obviously trying to impress his new 'fans' at Brum but having a pop at us when his best years were actually for us made me want to smack him round the head repeatedly with a nail-embedded baseball bat.
The one comment that pissed me off was when he was talknig about THAT Bolton game, and he said he knew we'd get relegated as soon as they scored their first.......well cheers for sharing that, if we had known at the time we wouldn't have bothered having any hopes for the season....... TWAT!

Why are people so bothered about Oakley clapping there fans, at the end of the day he was a fans favourite and obviously just wanted to show his appreciation to the fans for giving him a welcoming reception, Kevin Phillips did this to the Sunderland fans the other week and Hume did it to us at Oakwell this season. Considering how some fans treated Brown when he applauded I don't blame Oakley for not clapping. I'm far more concerned about another shit performance than whether Oakley sucked up to the fans or not.

Last edited:
tbh I wouldn't have gave a toss him clapping their fans when he went off, I mean they applauded him so fair dos, what pissed me off was it seemed like he 'forgot' about us and turned round at the last minute to clap the fans of the club he is currently at. The look on his face when he turned round though was one of 'oh shit I think I've fecked up'.......:icon_roll

If he had clapped us first then I don't think so many folk would be annoyed by it.

Anyhoo there was one thing that DID annoy about some peoples attitude towards him during the game....I mean yes he played shit( Yep, I said it) but he wasn't the only one, yet others did crap passes and didn't get the slating he did.
I remember one bit, where he put a tackle in on the edge of the area and byline, won the ball back did a bit of passing with Morrison.
And then he promptly did a shit pass..........now as soon as he did that folk were on his back, yet I didn't hear many say, well done on the tackle, that lad would've been in the box if you hadn't done that....... in fact I saw worse passing after he went off yet he seems to get all the stick for it and no one else does.

I can't see him playing on Tuesday, more because NP will 'rest him' than down to him playing shit.

I remember once listening to a live interview with him on Radio 5 after he had left us for Brum, and he pretty much slated Leicester and the fans. I know he usually doesn't think before he opens his gob, but the utter garbage that came out of his gob in that interview about us he bloody deserves any boos he gets. He was obviously trying to impress his new 'fans' at Brum but having a pop at us when his best years were actually for us made me want to smack him round the head repeatedly with a nail-embedded baseball bat.
The one comment that pissed me off was when he was talknig about THAT Bolton game, and he said he knew we'd get relegated as soon as they scored their first.......well cheers for sharing that, if we had known at the time we wouldn't have bothered having any hopes for the season....... TWAT!

Isn't he supposed to have kissed his Blackburn badge in front of the Leicester fans during a game as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669