Match Thread Derby v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schlupp was brilliant on Tuesday, very harsh to leave him out. Is Konchesky on a booking yet? (Not able to watch or listen)

I'd have started Schlupp instead of Dyer. The rest of the starting line up is about as good as it gets.

I mean from my view as someone who hasn't watched this team play in a while.

They just don't look like they are having any fun, and also look a bit rudderless. We don't have a single player that seems to be thinking "right, I'm gonna sort this".

Could have been a penalty against St Ledger there, he's been really poor so far.

We look powder puff plenty of possession but in areas where we are not hurting them, following yet more helpful results which still offers a chink of light for automatic promotion we should be going all out for the victory. It's almost like we are frightened to take advantage and cease the opportunity. Really frustrating we are our own worst enemy

The look on his face conveys the impression that it is not him who has frustratingly bottled it.

And that's probably right. It's a young squad and their confidence is probably knocked more easily than it would be if they had a bit more experience. But then he decided to build a young squad.

You can see us getting worse as each minute passes. Wes was looking at NP pleadingly just now for some direction and got nothing.

****ing hell SSL.

Where has it all gone so wrong?
This is hard to watch!

If we can get in to the break without conceding anymore, Pearson has got to give them both barrels.
Never mind going for second, at the moment, I fear for our play off place. :(

Looked like St Ledger to me.

No one was making him, SSL picked Keogh's run up eventually and did sod all to stop him.

2-0

**** off everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673