Match Thread Derby v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked Pearson, but whatever the reason for this appaling run, it comes back to him.

I wouldn't be at all surprised or disappointed if he's not here next season.

Time for a change I think. Oh and Chris Wood FFS. Great touch he's got. Wankers.

Ok. You could sack him at half time for me now.

This is diabolical. A change of eyeballs might just see us at least have a lottery ticket.

I think this is going to be the final nail. Looking at Pearson after we went 1-0 down, he looked like a man who's 1 bad result away from the sack

The players must really want Nige out to be playing this shit

I ****ing hate the constant turmoil of being a city fan, and stability is something I really want, but this slide is beyond alarming.

I always liked Pearson, but whatever the reason for this appaling run, it comes back to him.

I like him as a person but the last time he was here I grew to hate his 45 minute sides who could only ever compete for half a match. I never wanted him back.

I wanted the manager appointed to be given a decent innings, I think he's had it. He knew his number would be up if he didn't achieve promotion.

I'll be as amazed at promotion as I will by him still being here next season.

I wouldn't be at all surprised or disappointed if he's not here next season.

If the owners have already decided to get rid of him at the end of the season, they should do it now instead, and get someone new in as soon as possible.
It would give the new manager time to have a good look at the squad so he can see what he needs to change in the summer.

It all depends who they bring in, doesn't it? I think removing Pearson is justified but not for the likes of Roy Keane or Paolo Di Canio. I don't think this lot are that savvy when it comes to securing managers. There isn't a chance that Pearson was their first choice last time round. I've no doubt they wanted O'Neill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669