did we choose the right manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
full of abuse and everything, why not reply in a civil way

I will now you have managed to type in english. If you read the T&C when you signed up you will realise there is no text speak allowed.

Your first post clearly implied that you thought MA was maybe not the right person for the job. Otherwise you would not be asking if we got the right man in. I replied to this in the best way by saying you are an idiot for even thinking this, this early on.

I now have better things to do but thanks for the entertainment during my lunch hour.

look at the top right of your screen, there should be a little cross, if you dont like this thread.... press it

Bloody hell the joke thread will explode soon with this wit around.

I was right, idiot.

yes yes, lunch breaks over, get back to your dustbin lorry

Because dustbin men are all idiots, obviously, and should therefore be subject to ridicule I suppose ?

Particularly by someone with your noble command of the English language

then what happens...... first game of season, we loose to f***ing blackpool. thats imbarrasing!!

"... but then we went on to win the next 10 in a row, and prove that Leicester have what it takes to mount a serious challenge for promotion"

****s sake, Simpson. Anything could happen, you can't base anything on one ****ing game.

"... but then we went on to win the next 10 in a row, and prove that Leicester have what it takes to mount a serious challenge for promotion"

****s sake, Simpson. Anything could happen, you can't base anything on one ****ing game.

He’s insulting you simpson, must be another binman.

With the hasselbank situation as well its not currently looking good for allen, he has the talk but its results that count and at a club like this the ability to get big name transfers. Home defeat to blackpool I hope he ripped into the strikers after the game because it was a poor poor result regardless of how we played. Obviously he needs more games before been judged but MM wont allow him many I expect he will want to see some form during the first 10 games.

No, Allen out!! :icon_roll

****in joke of a thread!!

ye ill believe it when i see it

This is important now as it looks like MM and MA are over the honeymoon period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673