DJ off to Blackpool on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the thread might have gone off topic a bit. DJ has had a Leicester career akin to a Jacob Lausen who also looked like he couldn't give a toss.

This is completely different to Grayson who bravely carried on despite constant taunts from half the crowd and always tried.

He is a waste of space and if it is true that he is the second highest wage earner at the club then he has clearly been raping us for the last 18 months.

Hopefully the first of many for him whilst he's on loan so that if he does go in the summer it bumps his price up.

Hopefully the first of many for him whilst he's on loan so that if he does go in the summer it bumps his price up.

I hope its the first of many so NP can bring him back and actually give him a fair crack at playing here - he is proven at this level, and has shown at Brum that he can score some goals in the Championship - at the minute I would rather have him on the bench than Dickov.

I hope its the first of many so NP can bring him back and actually give him a fair crack at playing here - he is proven at this level, and has shown at Brum that he can score some goals in the Championship - at the minute I would rather have him on the bench than Dickov.

Same if he's going to score goals then i would rather have him back here. i was just saying that if he didn't want to stay at leicester for some reason or was to go in the summer then i hope that he can score goals while he's on loan so we would get some money back on what we paid for him.

now for the lack of something to do on a game less saturday me and the old man went to the ricoh today

it was an episode of dj campbell watch

we got tickets for the blackpool end and the support was fantastic throughout by the pool fans

we wondered after £26 for a ticket if it was the right decision or we should have gone kettering or hinkley

DJ impressed me he had the ball in the net 4 times no less but of course the linesman had arm ache

he took his goal superbly well turning the defender and slotting in under the keeper and it was 22 mins before his first offside

he caused the defence problems throughout especially first half (i know it's cov not man utd) and his touch was good

i think we should be looking to keep him on in the championship should we go up because he gives us something different

Last edited:
It isn't his choice.

Just saw his goal for Blackpool yesterday on SSN - absolutely cracking effort. Personally I doubt very much that he wants to come back here and if he doesn't want to play then there's little point in bringing him back.

Hopefully, he'll just carry on playing like he is currently so we can justify charging a higher fee for him and use the money to bring in some players who actually want to play for the club.

Just saw his goal for Blackpool yesterday on SSN - absolutely cracking effort. Personally I doubt very much that he wants to come back here and if he doesn't want to play then there's little point in bringing him back.

Hopefully, he'll just carry on playing like he is currently so we can justify charging a higher fee for him and use the money to bring in some players who actually want to play for the club.

He turned the Doncaster defender inside out when he was running at him with the ball at his feet. It was a good goal, it's just a shame he hasn't done anything like that for us.

I know he's stated he thinks it's time to leave us, but I wouldn't have thought it's beyond the realms of possibility he could yet play a part for us. If not, hopefully we can recoup a bit of money on him in the summer. Either way his scoring run is promising for us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669