Does anybody know how to win a game?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio_14

Why? Why,Why,Why? how the helll did we lose that game.
Stoke were crap we wer'nt that bad....:102:

But i'm just getting the feeling that: We have to play a team off the park from top 2 bottom to actually win a fr***ing game.

Stoke: 4-2 Super dc won 4 us single handedly
Sheff wed: 2-0 they were absurluty awful (Deep vries scored 2:confused: )
Watford: 2-1 again played all ova them one of the games we did win!! & played gud:098:
Cov: Not the best played well again
Sheff u: Played awsome cnt say anything more:icon_bigg

However thats only 5 games, Why..?, i'm just fed up of levien sayin after evry game "the per'frmnce was good but we did'nt get the result" :confused:

I thought that ws only supposed 2 happen 2 us in the prem..
If we keep on throwing those games away wer gonna go dwn i'm afraid

xsubmariner said:
Claudio your post was almost agreeable with, until that last line. :mad:

I hate 2 admit it mte but its like watching sme of the games from the last prem. lge season
Well that 1 was.

tonight we were literally inches from victory-either joeys screamer of humes curl could so easily of gone in but no NO NO NO NO (btw if your annoyed listen 2 some upbeat music it may cheer you up :) )

case of us getting complacent and switching off, they were given too much space before their 2nd goal, and shouldnt have even got a cross in, their 3rd goal our back 4 were static on the cross.

drummindefender said:
tonight we were literally inches from victory-either joeys screamer of humes curl could so easily of gone in but no NO NO NO NO (btw if your annoyed listen 2 some upbeat music it may cheer you up :) )

Get yourselfs stuck into this

Last edited:
tonight seriously pissed me off

By the end of the game I'd had enough to drink that, despite sitting on my own in the bar, I was shouting about how much of a ****ing disgrace we were... We were the better team for most of the game, certainly the second half, yet couldnt put it beyond them. We dominated, yet somehow lost.
Even the barman said to me, we were sitting pretty at 2-1... what the hell happened!?

TBH nobody can say supporting LCFC is boring, imagine being chelsea and winning every week? I would honestly be annoyed, no real entertainment to that IMO. I liked our yo-yo years and when you speak to other fans from clubs around they always respect LCFC and their fans. LCFC have always put us through a range of emotions.

Leicesters day will come again one day mark my words.

nice one fcukcov.

at least we learn from our football club to not act like spoilt brats. they give us the opportunity to learn how to accept defeat gracefully.

and at least we can truely cherish moments such as winning the league cups, moments that no one can take away from us

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
nice one fcukcov.

at least we learn from our football club to not act like spoilt brats. they give us the opportunity to learn how to accept defeat gracefully.

and at least we can truely cherish moments such as winning the league cups, moments that no one can take away from us
totally, do gunners fans really look back at their 8th fa cup win out of the ten or so they have and remeber the day out at Wembley, the memories etc

I cherish the highs and hate the lows as much as the next lcfc fan but it certainly makes it interesting. If Chelsea fans really wanted to see 11 home wins in a row wouldnt they be able to fill the ground. I dont want to go out there and buy a league win. I want us to fight and show passion and pride for the royal blue shirt. I want the players to do that as well, and that is why Syllas attitude winds peope up so much because that is what most people want for their club.

I wonder how many of the Chelsea players are really proud to be wearing the chelsea badge on their chests? Most are proud of winning stuff, or the pay cheque they get. Not the club they are playing for. Joey looks proud to be playing for us and that is why after having a tuff season last year he is becoming a fans favourite.

fcukcov said:
totally, do gunners fans really look back at their 8th fa cup win out of the ten or so they have and remeber the day out at Wembley, the memories etc

I cherish the highs and hate the lows as much as the next lcfc fan but it certainly makes it interesting. If Chelsea fans really wanted to see 11 home wins in a row wouldnt they be able to fill the ground. I dont want to go out there and buy a league win. I want us to fight and show passion and pride for the royal blue shirt. I want the players to do that as well, and that is why Syllas attitude winds peope up so much because that is what most people want for their club.

I wonder how many of the Chelsea players are really proud to be wearing the chelsea badge on their chests? Most are proud of winning stuff, or the pay cheque they get. Not the club they are playing for. Joey looks proud to be playing for us and that is why after having a tuff season last year he is becoming a fans favourite.

Class post, but In reference to the Chelsea thing, if the fans dont want to see continual wins, then how come we dont fill our ground? I think its mnore to do with the ticket prices at Chelsea.

Top Post

Don't talk bollox, if some fecker came in and bought us a prem title or champions league cup we would piss our pants....
Just because it's not going to happen doesn't mean we don't want it...
I would love to win every game...

highland fox said:
Two on the run would do me MK..:102:

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_razz :icon_wink

highland fox said:
Two on the run would do me MK..:102:
Two? MON left ages ago hf you greedy get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00