Votes: 9 19.1%
  • He will never have a clue

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Why do we need a pointless new striker who we havent even heard of?

His tactics are all over the place!

I could do a better job!

Henderson

Mattock
Kisnorbo
McAuley
Stearman

Oakley
Clemence
Hume

Hendrie (can make side runs if he is giving more support and through balls for DJ and Howard)

Campbell
Howard.

Last edited:
Make this poll public, and it might be of a little use. As it is, it's shite.

I thought Hendrie had been a winger of central midfielder for the majority of his career. Don't really get your point about N'Gotty and goals.

Where is the option for Fludie doesn't have a clue?

I dont think he has any idea at all, for a start why bring claphamin?

Why do we need a pointless new striker who we havent even heard of?

His tactics are all over the place!

Hendrie is not a winger or a central midefielder!

Why play N'Gotty who cannot score goal and who is shite when there is McAuley on the bench? (unless he was carrying a knock)

I could do a better job!

Henderson

Mattock
Kisnorbo
McAuley
Stearman

Oakley
Clemence
Hume

Hendrie (can make side runs if he is giving more support and through balls for DJ and Howard)

Campbell
Howard.

Clapham has been solid since he has come into the team and a lot more reliable then Mattock or Sheehan.

We have one of the worst goal scoring records in the division so bringing in a striker might help us score more

For every club Hendrie has played for he has played on the wing or in the middle of midfield.

N'Gotty came in against Cardiff and helped keep a clean sheet and Holloway stuck with the same team as many on here suggested he should.

Last night was fcuking crap but at least moan about something that is relevant. :icon_roll

Clapham has been solid since he has come into the team and a lot more reliable then Mattock or Sheehan.

We have one of the worst goal scoring records in the division so bringing in a striker might help us score more

For every club Hendrie has played for he has played on the wing or in the middle of midfield.

N'Gotty came in against Cardiff and helped keep a clean sheet and Holloway stuck with the same team as many on here suggested he should.

Last night was fcuking crap but at least moan about something that is relevant. :icon_roll

He is not consistant!

Hume is also not a winger you could say.

I think Ollie has addressed a lot of the problems identified on a personnel front. a lot of the tossers were moved on and on the whole he did seem to identify the areas that needed strengthening and on paper the signings of Howard, Oakley, Hendrie and Alnwick look to be excellent moves, however my fear is that whilst Ollie has a decent eye for a player, he seems to fall short when it comes to being able to get the best out of them as a collective unit.

I also fear now that this job and a club of our size is a step too far for Holloway and that the players have now realised this.

He is not consistant!

We have conceded one goal with him in the team the last two games.... from 30 yards!!!!! I presume you think GM would have done a diving header from 20 yards to clear it off the line???

I think Ollie has addressed a lot of the problems identified on a personnel front. a lot of the tossers were moved on and on the whole he did seem to identify the areas that needed strengthening and on paper the signings of Howard, Oakley, Hendrie and Alnwick look to be excellent moves, however my fear is that whilst Ollie has a decent eye for a player, he seems to fall short when it comes to being able to get the best out of them as a collective unit.

I also fear now that this job and a club of our size is a step too far for Holloway and that the players have now realised this.

Steve, this is such an arrogant view IMO. Holloway is used to being much further up the table than we are or have been for years.

He is not consistant!

Hume is also not a winger you could say.

I thought he had a decent enough game last nigt, lacks pace but always got his tackle in.

You could say Hume not a winger, you could also you talk utter bollocks! I know which one I tend to agree with.

Steve, this is such an arrogant view IMO. Holloway is used to being much further up the table than we are or have been for years.
Plymouth are doing better without him, we're doing worse with him. Seems to back up Pinkos viewpoint about having a good eye for players but not being able to get them playing.

I don't mean it in an arrogant way but their are many examples of managers who are successful at smaller or provincial clubs who then take a percieved step up only to be found out of their depth.

Ollie's experience and limited success has been with "smaller" clubs and with lesser known players which would suggest to me that Ollie's management style is more suited to "underdog" types of clubs where he can galvanise the squad with his enthusiasm to go out and compete against the "big boys".

Where as when he is managing a bigger club with bigger name players, some who have played in the top flight under some well respected managers then perhaps Ollie's limitations are more evident and therefore his effectiveness diminishes.

The better quality players you have then the more it is about professionalism and tactics and perhaps Ollie is a bit more like Kevin Keegan, sadly when you are in a rut the squad will look to the leader for inspiration and that could be the problem. I fear he is a one trick pony.

You only have to listen to IH to know why he is failing to motivate players his silly comments are fine when things are going well be NOT funny under the current circumstances he will not gain respect from the players acting like an ut*** Pr***

You only have to listen to IH to know why he is failing to motivate players his silly comments are fine when things are going well be NOT funny under the current circumstances he will not gain respect from the players acting like an ut*** Pr***

How do you know any of this? Have you attended a team talk with Ollie & the players?

What does 'ut*** Pr***' represent?
'Utter prick' seems possible but then your sentence doesn't make much sense.
Any chance of typing without asterisks?

Anyone think that humes prob is not that he is playing out of position its that he is not as good as "everyone" thinks he is?

Last edited:
Anyone think that humes prob is not that he is playing out of position its that he is not as good as "everyone" thinks he is?

id rather have hume up front than campbell who i thought he was pretty rubbish we'd be better off with ming campbell up front than him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566