• He will improve

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • He will never have a clue

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing inherently wrong with crusty knickers

My favourite kind of old peoples undies, as long as they're crusty of course.

Last edited:
So go on then, what am I missing ... I didn't see the match so my opinion isn't worth sharing ... therefore i'm not entitled to an opinion unless I attend games. Or is that just sideshows opinion and no one else's ?

How can you expect anyone to take your opinion of a players performance or tactics seriously if you didnt even see the game??

Its like me saying you are shit at your job because someone told me you were.

Last edited:
No he wasn't.

Early in his Tranmere career he played on the wing, but for most of it he was a striker.

Well whenever I saw him on the TV he played just off the front but as usual you no doubt no better

How can you expect anyone to take your opinion of a players performance or tactics seriously if you didnt even see the game??

Its like me saying you are shit at your job because someone told me you were.

As I keep saying, I'm not allowed an opinion because I didn't go to the game. I wouldn't mind if you said that I was wrong and gave the reasons why I was wrong.
You and several others on here don't seem to like certain opinions, so you use ridicule and insults to try and bully people into seeing it your way. Fortunately, I have very broad shoulders, so it makes no odds to me.
If you think I'm wrong, say so and give your reasons and explanations and where I've got it wrong, don't just put me (or others with the same opinion as me) down just because we didn't see the game live.
Are Holloways tactics working, in your opinion, or should he change. What is a more viable option ? Is Holloway right to play Hume on the wing or is him playing their effecting his performances. Come on then, put us right.

As I keep saying, I'm not allowed an opinion because I didn't go to the game.

But you are the only person who keeps on saying this over and over and over and over again. Nobody else has stated this.

You and several others on here don't seem to like certain opinions, so you use ridicule and insults to try and bully people into seeing it your way.

Can you please provide evidence of this so that it can be dealt with correctly?

Are Holloways tactics working, in your opinion, or should he change. What is a more viable option ? Is Holloway right to play Hume on the wing or is him playing their effecting his performances. Come on then, put us right.

Who would you play on the right wing?

I personally don't see what else he can change regarding team selection, the Hungarians haven't been very good on the whole, and thanks to the wonderful transfer policy in the summer we have bugger all else to go there.

I don't think Hume is very good but wherever he plays he will at least put some effort in and might create something, which is more than can be said of pretty much everyone else on the pitch.

When I've seen him Etuhu has been decent for Man City, so let's hope we don't manage to turn him shit as well.

For the record I'd have Fryatt and Hume up front on Saturday, but if Fryatt gets any more goals disallowed because he's too stupid to stay onside, give up and shoot him.

Can you please provide evidence of this so that it can be dealt with correctly?

You only have to read through half the threads on this site to see it. Start with the Cardiff post match one. I have seen senior members stepping in but no sign of the moderators trying calm things, just a few posts deleted maybe. If you're quote is someway of trying to deny it, then you only have to find the post where I was called a twat ! I take that as an insult. I also think calling other fans ''blue mongies'' is also an insult, why shouldn't people shout a players name, even if his shot does go high and wide. Different people support the team in different ways and in ways they feel comfortable with, why should they be ridiculed for doing so. I guess certain people on this site think they are so much better than everyone else.

With the players we have I would play a 5-3-2 formation with wing backs. Just the opinion of a non attender though, who has no right to talk tactics.

Why do you think like a victim all the time?
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, stop beating yourself up & get over whatever hang up that is troubling you.
You'll feel better for it, I promise.

With the players we have I would play a 5-3-2 formation with wing backs.

We don't create any chances as it is!

We played 10-0-0 when Megson was around and never scored, the only reason we got any points at all is because we didn't concede either, now our defence isn't as good we'd be ****ed.

Actually we're quite ****ed anyway, 'more ****ed' is probably a better phrase.

Last edited:
Why do you think like a victim all the time?
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, stop beating yourself up & get over whatever hang up that is troubling you.
You'll feel better for it, I promise.

You asked for an example, you got one, it's not just me that cops for it, some people on here need to pull their necks in and realise other people have a right to an opinion, whether they attended a game or not. Did anyone say ''what the **** does he know'' when Holloway first came to the club and told us what the problems were, even though we already new. How many times had Holloway watched us ? Was it ok for him to say those things without hardly ever seeing us because he is a manager ?
You don't have to be a manager to understand tactics, you don't learn man management just at football clubs.
I know I keep harping on, but sometimes in life you come across people who have to have their noses rubbed in their own contradictions to get your point across. Eventually people learn to live others opinions and argue their point rationally, rather than just slagging them off.

We don't create any chances as it is!

We played 10-0-0 when Megson was around and never scored, the only reason we got any points at all is because we didn't concede either, now our defence isn't as good we'd be ****ed.

Actually we're quite ****ed anyway, 'more ****ed' is probably a better phrase.

That's why I believe we need to play 3 midfielders backed up by wingbacks. some of our best times have come playing this formation.

You asked for an example, you got one, it's not just me that cops for it, some people on here need to pull their necks in and realise other people have a right to an opinion, whether they attended a game or not. Did anyone say ''what the **** does he know'' when Holloway first came to the club and told us what the problems were, even though we already new. How many times had Holloway watched us ? Was it ok for him to say those things without hardly ever seeing us because he is a manager ?
You don't have to be a manager to understand tactics, you don't learn man management just at football clubs.
I know I keep harping on, but sometimes in life you come across people who have to have their noses rubbed in their own contradictions to get your point across. Eventually people learn to live others opinions and argue their point rationally, rather than just slagging them off.

erm..Trifull...I don't know if you'd noticed but you accidentally quoted me for some reason before that little rant.
I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part but I thought I ought to point out that none of that has anything to do with me or my post, just in case anybody is confused by it.

Last edited:
...their are many examples of managers who are successful at smaller or provincial clubs who then take a percieved step up only to be found out of their depth.

Like Brian Little, Mark McGhee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670