Dont anyone want to sign?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TynesideFox

Even more heartache on the transfer front what with saganowski holland goburn all signing for others now leon best and arjen de zeeuw are signing for covscum,with the prices that are wanted for commons and mcleod i think we will be lucky to sign anyone else.
Though rumoured to have turned our interests to Todorov and Richard Hughes from Pompey I wont be holding out much hope of getting those either:mad::mad:

Even more heartache on the transfer front what with saganowski holland goburn all signing for others now leon best and arjen de zeeuw are signing for covscum,with the prices that are wanted for commons and mcleod i think we will be lucky to sign anyone else.
Though rumoured to have turned our interests to Todorov and Richard Hughes from Pompey I wont be holding out much hope of getting those either:mad::mad:
whens the next train?:confused:

i'm losing the will to live here.

We've missed out on all the targets touted so far.

the only hope is that Mandaric is working in a different market.

but he was definitely after 2 or 3 of the players that we've missed out on. So the only assumption is that Leicester can't attract decent players, even with the new cash injection.

screwed it would seem.

we're still 6-9 short of a squad.

could end up a right bunch of tagged together mercenaries.

Essectively we have lost out on Saganowski, who we were not favourites to sign anyway as he had an agreement with Southampton.

We have offered a contract to Hendrie, but no news, so we have not lost out on him yet. No reason to be downcast.

With Martin 'Judith Chalmers' Allen back off his hollibobs next week, I would imagine if the signings are coming, they will arrive from Monday. Martin wouldn't want to miss a photo op with a new signing...

but he was definitely after 2 or 3 of the players that we've missed out on. So the only assumption is that Leicester can't attract decent players, even with the new cash injection.

screwed it would seem.

me too, but for very different reasons

Apart from saganowski, who else there were we after for definate? I cant remember anyone coming out and saying that these players had been offered contracts or even on the short list, it was all speculation and rumours, half of which are never true anyway.

I wish everyone would stop panicking and just wait for MA to get back, see what happens then, he's already said he has verbals with afew, lets see who they are first before we say we are doomed to another relegation fight. Maybe players we are after are under contract until July first and cant be unveiled until then? If when the dealing is done, and the players weve brought in are shit, by all means moan away, but until then can we please stop having a new thread everyday saying how uninspired we are and how no one wants to sign for us blah blah blah!!!!

Ok rant over.

After their world tour finishes, we could sign the spice girls. We'd put scary spice in the middle, ginger spice up front (she's got the most up top) sporty spice in a roving role as the most naturally gifted one, posh spice in the directors box and baby spice - up in the stands sitting on my lap!

After their world tour finishes, we could sign the spice girls. We'd put scary spice in the middle, ginger spice up front (she's got the most up top) sporty spice in a roving role as the most naturally gifted one, posh spice in the directors box and baby spice - up in the stands sitting on my lap!

sporty spice ain't as sporty as she used to be

screwed it would seem.

Sparko, chill out FFS! It's JUNE! :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

and another...

on the BBC site transfers bit, with Earnshaw gone from Norwich, they have paid an undisclosed fee for Cureton

Essectively we have lost out on Saganowski, who we were not favourites to sign anyway as he had an agreement with Southampton.

We have offered a contract to Hendrie, but no news, so we have not lost out on him yet. No reason to be downcast.

With Martin 'Judith Chalmers' Allen back off his hollibobs next week, I would imagine if the signings are coming, they will arrive from Monday. Martin wouldn't want to miss a photo op with a new signing...

To be honest I think there is every reason to be downcast.

Some of us had doubts whether Martin Allen had the sort of reputation in the game that would make City an attractive club for established players.

I am NOT saying he is a bad manager - but I don't think it was an appointment that was a particularly smart move if we wanted to bring in players with a reputation for a bit of quality. There were other apparantly better options but either they didn't want to work with Milan or alternatively he wouldn't pay them the money they wanted.

Of course, it may work out that through geeing things up he will get results from players no one else seems to want. But all the signs are that given choices -that players with choices - are generally going else where.

Time is going by ...and unless things change quite significantly in the next few weeks then i think there is every reason for a healthy pessimism about our prospects for the coming season.

Not for the first time I want to be proved seriously wrong.....but somehow I doubt if that will be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669