Doping Allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im staggered that any editor worth their salt gave it the go ahead. Page upon page of bollocks without a grain of corroboration, not a shred of evidence.

Its almost like they only published for the revenue-generating headline...

It's just a smear campaign to unsettle our club and our players.

Someone doesn't want us to win the League.

Isn't it odd that Arsenal and Chelsea are mentioned but not Spurs. Yeah, right.

How come LCFC is mentioned? If we were mid table or lower there would not even have been an article.

I had the feeling that it motivated our players and the crowd today and thankfully we won.

It's just a smear campaign to unsettle our club and our players.

Someone doesn't want us to win the League.

Isn't it odd that Arsenal and Chelsea are mentioned but not Spurs. Yeah, right.

How come LCFC is mentioned? If we were mid table or lower there would not even have been an article.

I had the feeling that it motivated our players and the crowd today and thankfully we won.
I really don't think this has anything to do with where we are. It's a bit paranoid to consider this a scheme against us. The newspaper hasn't even ran it as a "Leicester" story.

Im staggered that any editor worth their salt gave it the go ahead. Page upon page of bollocks without a grain of corroboration, not a shred of evidence.

Its almost like they only published for the revenue-generating headline...

slow news day for them now they cant (allegedly) bug the phones of celebs.

To suggest this would affect the crowd either positively or negatively is utterly absurd.

Clearly it didn't anyway as not one person I spoke to even mentioned it and it clearly wasn't on anyone's mind during the game.

Its absolute wishy washy bollocks from a Dr Nick character intent on grabbing some air time and boosting his own rep to individuals.

I would suggest the papers naming names should be very careful indeed.

To suggest this would affect the crowd either positively or negatively is utterly absurd.

Clearly it didn't anyway as not one person I spoke to even mentioned it and it clearly wasn't on anyone's mind during the game.

Its absolute wishy washy bollocks from a Dr Nick character intent on grabbing some air time and boosting his own rep to individuals.

I would suggest the papers naming names should be very careful indeed.

As should the no-marks on twitter.

And he's sacked.

Practising while suspended by the BMA is illegal - and for the Times to miss that key fact kinda sums up the whole slipshod bollocks.

Look at his ****ing face man. Looks just like the sort of **** who goes door to door promising old biddies he can save them money on their energy and won't leave til they cough up. Can't trust a face like that.

Uh-oh!

CfIgT7iW4AE6Gcs.jpg

When I feel the need for a boost of my drug of choice I go to a certain tea rooms by the canal and have a Denise Lewis - coffee that is strong black and beautiful. In my medically unqualified opinion this should be augmented by a superb cheese salad baguette. Players should avoid the cream teas which are delicious but do create a sense of lethargy and well bring. It is difficult to imagine a player tackling hard after a cream tea.

I presume managerial staff are not tested since Craig Shakespeare has the look of someone who regularly partakes of cream teas -

When I feel the need for a boost of my drug of choice I go to a certain tea rooms by the canal and have a Denise Lewis - coffee that is strong black and beautiful. In my medically unqualified opinion this should be augmented by a superb cheese salad baguette. Players should avoid the cream teas which are delicious but do create a sense of lethargy and well bring. It is difficult to imagine a player tackling hard after a cream tea.

I presume managerial staff are not tested since Craig Shakespeare has the look of someone who regularly partakes of cream teas -

Which cheese, though, DG? I find a soft French cheese leaves me feeling quite lackadaisical.

Actually the cheese shop in Melton sells a superb red Leicester that does actually taste of something.

Or am I thinking of Market Harborough?
I was being a bit tongue in cheek :023:

The main cheese shop in Melton is, quite literally, next door to my office. If I glance to my right and look out of the window, the front door for the cheese shop is about 5 metres away :003:

It does indeed have a very good selection.

The main cheese shop in Melton is, quite literally, next door to my office. If I glance to my right and look out of the window, the front door for the cheese shop is about 5 metres away :003:

If memory serves, there is a very good butcher shop very close by, or is it the same shop? You can get tongue and cheek there.;)

Ah, I thought you were referring to the idea that the Stilton is so good, there is no point in having anything else.
That would not have been an unfair statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669