Doping Allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawsley

150 names - but I'm betting not one is revealed, just like their expose in September didn't.

image.jpeg

...and if it isn't us from the first team down to the U12s then the doping achieved **** all. So I hope it's us or I'll lose all faith in the promises made by drug dealers.

We appear to have been named (among others) in a doping scandal by the Sunday Times.

The report itself seems incredibly scurrilous, in fact on the face of it I'm surprised they published it.

Nevertheless, valid or not, it's not exactly ideal with the run in upon us.

Just seen it, as you say, just seems to be the claims of one person and doesn't say anything about the club or the timeframe just individuals, but still, does put that doubt in your mind that it'd be typical Leicester to find out we were doping and get our title stripped from us.

We appear to have been named (among others) in a doping scandal by the Sunday Times.

The report itself seems incredibly scurrilous, in fact on the face of it I'm surprised they published it.

Nevertheless, valid or not, it's not exactly ideal with the run in upon us.
Along with Arsenal, Chelsea and Birmingham, by the looks of things.

Looking at Dr Boner's previous headlines he doesn't seem like a reliable chap.

Wow, really woeful. What a sack of shit story that turned out to be - full of innuendo and absolutely no substance. Some part of me expected more from the Times even though it's just the Sun with fewer tits. This was nothing more than a NotW shit sheik shockka!

If football had a big problem, certainly something that stretched across entire clubs, we'd be hearing more of these types of reports.

ice-cream-scoop-3-lg.jpg

Wow, really woeful. What a sack of shit story that turned out to be - full of innuendo and absolutely no substance. Some part of me expected more from the Times even though it's just the Sun with fewer tits. This was nothing more than a NotW shit sheik shockka!

If football had a big problem, certainly something that stretched across entire clubs, we'd be hearing more of these types of reports.
I agree. Nothing like the depth of their previous articles on drugs in sport. Poor from The Times.

I'm absolutely certain that doping is rife in top level football, whatever the veracity of these specific allegations. I wouldn't be at all shocked to hear we'd been at it (regardless of this season's performance) but we'd not be alone if that's the case.

It isn't in the interests of the football authorities for this to come out, so it probably won't. If it's going on they'll already know. Barcelona were clearly at it, once upon a time.

The guardian article says it was provided evidence two years ago, doesn't seem to be a concern for many of our current players even if they were involved at the time.

Spurs fans are clutching at straws here! If our players are found guilty they should be banned for life, although I very much doubt it is true. I would not be surprised the alleged drug abuse would be for recovery, a lot of which is prescribed on the NHS to aide recovery.

The ferocious nature of fans on the spurs sites is becoming desperate I really think they are feel they blew yesterday, we just need to keep our heads down and let our football do the talking.

My only concern is that the story is so flimsy and borderline unethical that the Times must clearly have more info in the backlog.

Is this the thin end of the wedge?

Having read the whole article and seen the video I would suggest that they probably do. Does seem to me like they have names and it does seem like the guy was very genuine in the video and was giving names away after only one glass of wine. I just hope it's not a current first teamer.

Feel a bit deflated after this tbh after the elation of yesterday's result for Spurs.

And they'll drop feed it every Sunday prior to our games, causing the sort of unrest you and Jeff feel now.

shit ent it

My only concern is that the story is so flimsy and borderline unethical that the Times must clearly have more info in the backlog.

Is this the thin end of the wedge?
At the end of the video it says that they don't have any other independent evidence to support his claims so I'd be surprised if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566