ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon what you should do is send him all your bank details joe and he can send you the monies………………

Last edited:
The Ugandan $ is a good rate today :icon_lol:

All I need is you account number and sort code and I can wire you the monies straight away, I have £2.36 sitting in an account waiting for you.:icon_lol:

I have never bought or sold anything on Ebay,I just think it's a risky business

TBH HF using paypal it is perfectly safe thing to do but not using it would be madness.

I kind of understand what you say, but most things in life involve risk. As long as your careful your normally ok. I've bought and sold on Ebay without any problems. Joe on this occasion has been stupid, and let George Adgdgdwengo buy something from him. Now George wants to pay with it using somebody else's credit card :icon_bigg

Quality! Joe's going to set himself up as credit card merchant to receive one payment! Go Joe!!

You can accept two credit card payments a year without charge. I don't need to set myself up as a credit card merchant.

I kind of understand what you say, but most things in life involve risk. As long as your careful your normally ok. I've bought and sold on Ebay without any problems. Joe on this occasion has been stupid, and let George Adgdgdwengo buy something from him. Now George wants to pay with it using somebody else's credit card :icon_bigg

I know a few people who have bought stuff only to find it faulty when they get it.Each totheir own I guess,its not so much the payment that I think is risky more the quality of the stuff you are getting and whether it will actually work

where's the link to what he's selling?

You can accept two credit card payments a year without charge. I don't need to set myself up as a credit card merchant.

Where did you get this from, Joe? Hopefully it isn't something that your buyer has told you.

You seem to be descending deeper into the mire.

I know a few people who have bought stuff only to find it faulty when they get it.Each totheir own I guess,its not so much the payment that I think is risky more the quality of the stuff you are getting and whether it will actually work

you should be ok if youre buying things from people with 100% feedback

Yeah but you get some real shady characters selling stuff on Ebay apparently:icon_wink

I've bought almost 100 items off ebay without ever having a single problem. All have saved me money and/or got me stuf that isn't generally available.

I've bought almost 100 items off ebay without ever having a single problem. All have saved me money and/or got me stuf that isn't generally available.

Fair enough:102: Stepdaughter has bought 4 things off there none of which have worked,I'm not knocking people who do it just isn't for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46