Edgar Davids on his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does this "twat" say?

Well he usually spouts a complete load of bollocks every single week, and has no inside information whatsoever as to what is happening at the club

Ignore him completely, is my advice

How does anything on his twitter say its a done deal??

Shit, twitter is blocked on my work comp.

What exactally does his "twit" say?

"Did Nigel Pearson just let the cat out the bag re Davids with his interview on Radio Leicester? I think he did."

"@c_rice Don't quote me but words to the effect of "we expect a positive.hesitates.well not positive but a result by midweek certainly by QPR"

"@c_rice Given we broke the story on air first its nice that Nigel appreciates my persistance and gives us more than Sky. I think he'll sign"

"@c_rice Lol, very good. That'd be quite a breakdown in communication me thinks, genius."

Well he usually spouts a complete load of bollocks every single week, and has no inside information whatsoever as to what is happening at the club

Ignore him completely, is my advice

A bit like a lot of people on here then :081:

Well according to BBC Sport we will find out middle-end of the weekend, before the QPR game is the target for a answer.

Well according to BBC Sport we will find out middle-end of the weekend, before the QPR game is the target for a answer.

Finally, a concrete date. :102:

When is it again?

Last edited:
Stringer is suggesting tomorrow could be an 'interesting day'

That is most definitely not the middle-end of the weekend, so he must be wrong....

Maybe you read it wrong Homer i read it as middle to end of week rather than middle end...:102:

Oh bollocks, i read it wrong...

Last edited:
If he does sign, what is the betting that he'll be played out of position? Left wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00