Edgar Davids on his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not tedious. He is worth the wait. Would you tell Beckham or Gerrard to sod off just because they said 'I will think about it for a few days'.

It will be a life-changing move for Davids to come to Leicester. Not a decision to be rushed!

It is not tedious. He is worth the wait. Would you tell Beckham or Gerrard to sod off just because they said 'I will think about it for a few days'.

It will be a life-changing move for Davids to come to Leicester. Not a decision to be rushed!

:038:

Life changing, are you actually being serious. Davids ten years ago maybe but Davids now, definetly not. Can't believe how excited people are getting over this, we are fifth in the league now with a good squad with the right blend of youngters and experience, the midfield is strong and we have enough centre midfielders as it is. This is the best I have felt about being a Leicester fan for ages and we don't want some 36 year old has been who wants a bit of dollar to finish his career of at our club. Edgar with all due respect, **** off.

No you didn't say hope he will. You said will. I do have a clue Mandaric is my Dad.

can now tell mandaric is your dad, because you talk a load of old balls! like he does :081:

Last edited:
Life changing, are you actually being serious. Davids ten years ago maybe but Davids now, definetly not. Can't believe how excited people are getting over this, we are fifth in the league now with a good squad with the right blend of youngters and experience, the midfield is strong and we have enough centre midfielders as it is. This is the best I have felt about being a Leicester fan for ages and ""WE"" don't want some 36 year old has been who wants a bit of dollar to finish his career of at our club. Edgar with all due respect, **** off.

WE?? You mean you :icon_roll, a lot of fans want him here like myself :icon_bigg

Last edited:
milan is worth 75 mill, tom jones 175 mill, these are the facts, i thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00