Euro 2012 or European Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Swede, but that was a beauty by Welbeck

Last edited:
Haha. He's a TV pundit now and he's really let himself go.

Incidentally, he's standing in for Daniel Nannskog who I believe is on TV2 tonight.

Yupp, Nannskog is a regular pundit for TV2 for the Norwegian League and is there tonight as well

Sorry, meant to quote Blaarev obviously.

And it's hardly dire anymore!

Nope. For a neutral it' the most entertaining game so far along with Denmark-Portugal. Not necessarely for the beautiful football but for the tension

Last edited:
It didn't happen.
Not with Woy in charge
Not with Carroll in the team

We were told.

The style we're playing isn't attractive but it's more likely to work for us than trying to play like a classy team or lumping it at goal from anywhere (Lampard style) as we have in the past. Will do for me.

Good thing Theo didn't read this ;)

Walcott was class tonight, turned the game around. I've been ranting all week about how he should be starting and not Milner, but is he better as an impact player? I think Walcott should start, we've got the Ox for impact and maybe Welbeck or Defoe.

I was anti-Carroll, but he had a good game tonight. Rooney will obviously come back in and I'd probably stick with Carroll. Welbeck has played well too though. Tough choice. They've probably been two of our better players.

Last edited:
Good thing Theo didn't read this ;)

Walcott was class tonight, turned the game around. I've been ranting all week about how he should be starting and not Milner, but is he better as an impact player? I think Walcott should start, we've got the Ox for impact and maybe Welbeck or Defoe.

I was anti-Carroll, but he had a good game tonight. Rooney will obviously come back in and I'd probably stick with Carroll. Welbeck has played well too though. Tough choice. They've probably been two of our better players.

Walcott was indeed excellent. And Carroll did better than many had expected. But I was also impressed by Joe Hart. The way he punched the ball out of danger was unusual to see from a non-foreign goalie but I bet Alan Young wasn't impressed... He didn't get much help from his defence for the goals and can hardly be blamed for any of them.

Walcott was indeed excellent. And Carroll did better than many had expected. But I was also impressed by Joe Hart. The way he punched the ball out of danger was unusual to see from a non-foreign goalie but I bet Alan Young wasn't impressed... He didn't get much help from his defence for the goals and can hardly be blamed for any of them.

Very true. I didn't even think to mention Joe Hart, because it's the kind of performance I've come to expect from him. Head and shoulders above anyone else in the England set up at the minute, in my opinion. Top class keeper. Just a shame we've not got the team in front of him right now to make the most of it.

Still, he's only young...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670