Euro 2024

Can’t believe that was given as a penalty. VAR needs to go - it’s re-refereeing games, because that was never a clear and obvious error.

I mean yay woohoo

We can stop the bollocks about VAR only being used badly in the Prem now. It's just shite. Get rid.

I've seen those given as fouls outside the box so it was right that it was a penalty. Do I think it was a foul? No.

If I was Dutch I’d be feeling ill after that. Has a referee ever gone to a screen then upheld their original decision? That’s the problem with telling someone to review. It infers they got it wrong. The referee has probably all but made their decision to overturn before they even arrive at the screen.

Wow.

Watkins has to start ahead of Kane in the final. He won’t though

To be fair we’ve criticised Southgate this tournament but England have improved game on game and we defo deserved the win today.

What a goal to seal the win.

Sensational stuff - we were superb tonight

Imagine how ****ing good we would be if we played with a proper striker from the off instead of that ****ing hopeless twat

Carrying him each game makes reaching a final even more impressive. Can't see him making that change.

The good news is that the substitution was earlier, if that trend continues we stand an outside chance

Play Watkins up front and Kane in Rice's place. Kane gets to play defensive midfield as he wants and we'd not miss Rice....everyone's happy.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34