Ferreira Flys In!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with that ability in the bag he should be able to get to the hopeful hoofs from the keeper/back four...

And if he shows other bird like tendencies, he could pop a few eggs out of his cracker and make sure the breakfast bills are kept to a minimum.

Well, with that ability in the bag he should be able to get to the hopeful hoofs from the keeper/back four...

And if he shows other bird like tendencies, he could pop a few eggs out of his cracker and make sure the breakfast bills are kept to a minimum.

Leicester's Ronaldo. I expect to see a really poncy haircut and about 200 stepovers a minute otherwise he is not fit for purpose.

Yeah. Like Michael Flatley jigging his way down the wing his arms firmly planted to his sides.

yeh i mean, if he cant produce a decent rendition of the "River Dance", he can piss off

His representation of goalscoring joy through the medium of riverdance.:icon_lol:

I like it.

i love it.

is there enough room in La Stade De Walkers for us all to join in or...?

Last edited:
The whole team could form up behind him, jigging away for all they are worth... (Now, if that doesn't get edited then nothing will)

Wonder if he would be here if MA was still manager?

No he wouldnt, cus Allen only made 4 signings out of the 14 that was brought in.

maybe they could play "the macarena" when he scores...at least we know there will DEFINATELY be enough room for us all to join in...shame allen has gone, watching him doing that would have been quality.. :icon_bigg

No he wouldnt, cus Allen only made 4 signings out of the 14 that was brought in.

Heeeey trust me! I won't f*ck the club over. I love Leicester City long time. (sorry I appear to have misrepresented Milan as being Chinese...I await service of legal proceedings)

The whole team could form up behind him, jigging away for all they are worth... (Now, if that doesn't get edited then nothing will)

So what's Portuguese for 'getting jiggy with it'?
And what's English for 'Flys in'?
This is a very serious question.
Well, two, to be exact.

Never mind that sh*t!

He FLEW in!!!! FLEW FFS. I don't think we have ever had anyone with that ability. Well done milan. He might be shite and no one may have heard of him before but he can fly!

Ahh! When they said he could play on both wings, I thought that they meant...........

Now I'm impressed. I've just seen on Sky that his previous clubs include, Yogohama Flugels. With an ex-Flugel flying down the wing, how can we lose?

(I feel sure that I've missed out on a, 'What happens if he gets the horn?' joke.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58