Ferreira Flys In!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh, wud anyone else like to elaborate on this joey thing or do we all mock each other here? ;)

It's all one big joke, olip6 - you'll soon get used to it

All except me, 'cos I'm a bullying twat

Last edited:
do i get an official welcoming? little cheeky bottle of bubbly, or a coke zero?...might win us another player, and 250 grand, which i will, of course, share with u all..............

do i get an official welcoming? little cheeky bottle of bubbly, or a coke zero?...might win us another player, and 250 grand, which i will, of course, share with u all..............

You can have zero coke. Class A drugs should not be shared with minors.
Welcome, anyroad. But do try to catch up. :)

welcome:039:

Welcome :039:

And don't worry about Joey, Alex has it all under control.

lol cheers lads, all the best, yeh im sure joey will sign in the next half hour or so....

matt_leblanc_wife_melissa_split.jpg

I am glad to have joined the Foxy Lie-ces-turs! I believe the club is about trust and unity, unitedness and trusting. And when you have unity and trust, it allows the unity and trusting to come through.

If you need me, I will be just around the corner...

getting back on topic....(what are you lot like eh?.:icon_roll )

from a Portuguese poster on TFF:

He could be good for you, depending on how he adapts to the English game.

He was good when playing for teams in the bottom half of the Portuguese top flight, which led to Porto signing him as a good prospect for the future. However while he was there he never really made an impact, with his best moments coming under Mourinho's management. He was relatively important in their UEFA Cup win, with a decisive goal in Athens, but since then he disappeared again. He didn't feature much in their CL success the following season.

He then moved to a couple of smaller clubs in which he did well before trying his luck again at a big club like Benfica. However he was unsuccessful once again and has hardly played for them. Which is why he has been loaned out to you.

He's fast, good technique as you'd probably expect from a portuguese winger but quite frankly he doesn't stand out in any other category. He's decent at crossing the ball and used to take some corners when at Porto if I recall correctly.

So as I said in the beginning he should be a solid enough signing but it probably depends on the aspects you have to consider when a player moves abroad, especially after a season with little football. Hope this helps.

I wonder if the new manager OK'd this signing or of Milan just went ahead anyway... I'm gonna guess Milan went ahead anyway. I don't know anything abiut him but I'm happy he is a winger.

matt_leblanc_wife_melissa_split.jpg

I am glad to have joined the Foxy Lie-ces-turs! I believe the club is about trust and unity, unitedness and trusting. And when you have unity and trust, it allows the unity and trusting to come through.

If you need me, I will be just around the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669