Ferreira Flys In!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked through his interpreter why he had joined the Foxes, he said his agent had phoned him and ask him if he would like to go to play for Milan’s FC.
I think I make a mistake, I thought I was going to play in Italy with AC Milan.
In broken English, Marco said, Now that I am here I look forward to shooting many goalkeepers and being in the English gaols.
I also look forward to playing alongside Joey.

Another no-mark from abroad bought via DVD's who'd have gone anywhere for a few quid and certainly not here if he was any good (a-la Neilson and Hellings).

At least we haven't bought this one.

Personally, I'm expecting a clone of Momo Sylla. 89 mins of shite and 1 min of silky skills.

Another no-mark from abroad bought via DVD's who'd have gone anywhere for a few quid and certainly not here if he was any good (a-la Neilson and Hellings).

Personally, I'm expecting a clone of Momo Sylla. 89 mins of shite and 1 min of silky skills.

I must have been off having a piss when that happened.

Blimey this is the first time a player has been rubbished before even playing, I'm glad that doesn't happen all the time, it could get repetitive and depressing.

Blimey this is the first time a player has been rubbished before even playing, I'm glad that doesn't happen all the time, it could get repetitive and depressing.

its not the first, it happens every time we sign someone.

Yeah, I agree Brown Nose, I'd be really disappointed as well if he does well for us. :icon_roll

Yeah, I agree Brown Nose, I'd be really disappointed as well if he does well for us. :icon_roll

You can delude yourself if you like, but I know a fella whose opinion I trust, who has watched him play live 7-8 times. He reckons he's a steaming great pile of shite. His recent record suggests the same. He's a right winger too (which we don't need).

What do you want me to do, claim we've just signed the next Ronaldo?

You can delude yourself if you like, but I know a fella whose opinion I trust, who has watched him play live 7-8 times. He reckons he's a steaming great pile of shite. His recent record suggests the same. He's a right winger too (which we don't need).

how do we not need a right winger?

No, of course not, what a ridiculous thing to say.

I think it's just very bad form to rubbish the lad before he's even had chance to lace his feckin boots up.
But if you think that negativity is the way forward then work away.

anyone with the surname ferreira who has played for porto and benfica must be good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58