FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we played like this Moroccan side.

Really would suit us

Just...France really.

Never,ever convincing but just do enough. Same as last world cup, 1998 & the 2000 euros. The only French team that won anything who really were exciting to watch was the 84 euro winners.

& why the **** do they persist with the pointless third place match? It really pisses me off. A match no player ever wants to play in. They all just wish they could go home.
Hopefully there'll be a nice big bin outside the ground for the winners to chuck those pointless ****ing bronze medals in on their way back to the bus.

Just...France really.

Never,ever convincing but just do enough. Same as last world cup, 1998 & the 2000 euros. The only French team that won anything who really were exciting to watch was the 84 euro winners.

& why the **** do they persist with the pointless third place match? It really pisses me off. A match no player ever wants to play in. They all just wish they could go home.
Hopefully there'll be a nice big bin outside the ground for the winners to chuck those pointless ****ing bronze medals in on their way back to the bus.
No doubt all the moroccan players would bin those bronze medals if they got them. I mean it’s not like being the third best international team in the world is worth anything is it

No doubt all the moroccan players would bin those bronze medals if they got them. I mean it’s not like being the third best international team in the world is worth anything is it
Football isn't the Olympics. Playing in that game is just a reminder that you lost a semi final. I'd just want to go home.
& no, it isn't worth anything. Sure in athletics & such getting a bronze is historically an achievement. but not in football. In football being third best just means you lost. Which is why I never agreed with expanding the CL to include non champions.

Football isn't the Olympics. Playing in that game is just a reminder that you lost a semi final. I'd just want to go home.
& no, it isn't worth anything. Sure in athletics & such getting a bronze is historically an achievement. but not in football. In football being third best just means you lost. Which is why I never agreed with expanding the CL to include non champions.
I think you underestimate the significance of that medal to the Moroccan players

Only allow the top of the group to qualify for the second round. Getting through as a runner-up is just a reminder that you were beaten to first place

**** it. No more trophies for league one, championship, league two or any of the other ones. Premier League or nothing. No other trophies are worth diddly.

Only allow the top of the group to qualify for the second round. Getting through as a runner-up is just a reminder that you were beaten to first place
**** it. No more trophies for league one, championship, league two or any of the other ones. Premier League or nothing. No other trophies are worth diddly.
Clearly & obviously nothing like the same thing.

I think the way the Croatians celebrated at the final whistle shows that they did give a shit about the play off match.

Ian Wright turning up to do the world cup final dressed as Travolta in saturday night fever probably the highlight of the tournament for me.

Possibly the most exciting and entertaining World Cup final ever :038: :038: :038:

Possibly the most exciting and entertaining World Cup final ever :038: :038: :038:
Agreed. Admittedly it had **** all to beat but still a great game by any standard. can't believe I've finally watched a wc final & not been bored. First time since 86

Absolutely brilliant stuff

All those who boycotted it etc., you’ve just missed the best final ever

****ing Wonderful

Also big shout out for Martinez for winning the Shithousery World Cup

Superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389