FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booze is going to be allowed in the hospitality areas so the FIFA lads can get their Bud on :043:

This was posted on a motorcycle racing board I'm on over here:

"Beyond the bribes, there is a lot more about Qatar and the need to build 5 massive stadiums and infrastructure exacerbated the issues. The club my brother used to play for in Germany has scheduled matches and tournaments on WC game days and found plenty of other clubs to play - all to avoid the temptation of supporting the WC this time around."

Good for them.

The baby Jesus is just the same

Double standards from the lot of em

Absolutely.

Ned have you ever really sat down and read this thing? Technically, we're not allowed to go to the bathroom.

I don’t agree with much of what he says, but I’m fully with him on this.

“They might stone rape victims and let slaves die in their thousands but Tony Blair 20 years ago blah blah so idgaf”

Yeah rock solid argument
Yeah I’ve got no idea what he thinks his argument is.

Nor does he. He's just a **** desperate for attention by being deliberately contrary. **** the odious mingefish.
I think he wants to have his mingefish and eat it. Call everyone a hypocrite and slither over there to work himself.

I don’t agree with much of what he says, but I’m fully with him on this.

It just shows that he knows very little about anything. He is in his position because he is well connected and speaks with a somewhat posh accent. He's a greased weasel chancer, nothing more.

“They might stone rape victims and let slaves die in their thousands but Tony Blair 20 years ago blah blah so idgaf”

Yeah rock solid argument
On the contrary, the group of oil state playgrounds for the rich only exist because countries like the UK allow it.

I do think it would be the height of hypocrisy to have the same outrage against third world countries that we have repeatedly ****ed over and slaughtered for our own benefit though.

Getting worse every day

Interesting to see the complete hypocritical **** Lineker on the news bemoaning their anti-gay regime while sitting outside soaking up the nice Qatari sunshine

What a total wanker he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670