Football Manager 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to do a bit better in the Championship now - 23 points from 15 games and into 8th place. Hugo Viana is coming in January to boost the midfield.

Starting to do a bit better in the Championship now - 23 points from 15 games and into 8th place. Hugo Viana is coming in January to boost the midfield.

He was always a class signing on other versons

i'm 7th in the champ at the mo after 30 games, in 2nd season

my team is

Gk ross Turnbull / Hendo

Rb Stephen Kelly / Morrison
Lb Mattock/ Ross wallace
Cb Kisnorbo Lee wilkie / morrison

Rm Gradel / van der Meydar
Lm ross walace / charlie adam (loan from Rangers)
Cm ferre bodde, dickson etuhu akos Buszaky, oakley, weso, clement Grenier

St Toche, cameron Jerome, rasiak, fryatt

Last edited:
16 games played in the league and I remain the only unbeaten side in English football. Im also in the 2nd round of the FA Cup after defeating Tiverton, Hendon, Thamesmeade and Barnet after a replay.

Blyth Spartans march on.

i got fm today for my birthday, bit disappointed tbh. might be my laptop being crap but the 3d view is really slow and stuttery and even the 2d isnt as good as i thought it was. i'm sure i'll get used to it and in a week i'll think its awesome lol.

Just won the champ play off final!! beat Bristol City 3-2 after beating leeds on pens in the Semis. No idea how i'm going to survive in the prem next year.

16 games played in the league and I remain the only unbeaten side in English football. Im also in the 2nd round of the FA Cup after defeating Tiverton, Hendon, Thamesmeade and Barnet after a replay.

Blyth Spartans march on.

Knocked out of the FA Cup in the 2nd round by a Hartlepool side 4th in league 1.

Dissapointing but we can concentrate on maintaining our league form, a surprise promotion push may be on the cards.

Ive given up on the 3D mode, its too slow and juttery whatever i do, enjoying 2D mode though, with Leicester won first 3 league games, and through to the 3rd round of the League Cup, beating Grimsby 4-0 and Stoke away!

Last edited:
Just started the 2011/12 season in the Premiership with Leicester. Just signed Bafetimbi Gomis from Man City on a free, after they signed him for £20m one season ago. It's a piece of piss to make money on players, I signed Marcelo Moreno for £2.5m last season, he had an average season in my Championship promotion season, just sold him for £7.5m.

Started the season with a draw against Arsenal, loss against WBA and a draw against Man City.

Just started the 2011/12 season in the Premiership with Leicester. Just signed Bafetimbi Gomis from Man City on a free, after they signed him for £20m one season ago. It's a piece of piss to make money on players, I signed Marcelo Moreno for £2.5m last season, he had an average season in my Championship promotion season, just sold him for £7.5m.

Started the season with a draw against Arsenal, loss against WBA and a draw against Man City.

And now after a loss against Wigan, victories over Reading and Forest, and a 3-2 loss at Anfield, I am now 12th. When will they make this game even remotely challenging? :102:

Why is it it counts Heskey as a legend and Walsh as only an icon?

My keeper has just scored from his own box!

My defender passed it back to my keeper, Brian Murphy, and he just launched it - bounced and went over the keeper. Think Lonergan v Pressman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566