Forum Upgrade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
... there seems to be a new drop down box for selecting open/closed/settled books.

Other than its shape, it doesn't seem to be any different from the drop-down in the former version.

It stopped working for me, then after installing a 'fix' from Tapatalk it started working again, with a few odd things happening.

A lot of people are complaining about it in the Tapatalk forums so there's obviously a problem with their system.

There is an alternative to Tapatalk that I'm planning to install, as well as a new mobile friendly theme to use on mobile browsers.

Tapatalk seems to be working fine on my phone...

Several new colour schemes are now available, you can try them out using the drop down box at the bottom of the page and select them permanently here: http://talkingballs.co.uk/profile.php?do=editoptions

One of the new themes is for use with mobile phone browsers.

Jeff, just changed to the mobile version on my phone, the front screen is mobile friendly however the rest appears to be normal.

....and the 'red' option doesn't display anything. Other colours seem fine.

Last edited:
Red option

5ec38545-a661-600f.jpg

I've had a reply from Tapatalk support. I don't think English is their first language:

"the unread will be count form the file replaced time, old unread theads can not be find back(sorry!), but it should can work from now on. Can you please help monitor it a little longer?"

So I think they're saying it will only show unread threads that have been posted to since I updated the Tapatalk program this afternoon

You sure it isn't French Micky, the life-long City fan?

What about it is Foxes-talky?

If it's the colour, use one of the other colours instead.

Just thought I'd do a FT 'this' reply. No particular reason or beef with the forum. In fact may I just say, keep up the good work.

Everytime I swop thread or even go onto the next page in a thread my antivirus sends me a message saying that it is only displaying secure content and do I want to show all content. Is this likely to be a temporary thing?

It's not happening today :)

Are we going to have a nice 'Talking Balls' logo at the top instead of that vBulletin one? Just so I know where I am in the wee small hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669