Fowler to City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fowler to City !!!

fowler would score goals in the championship and i think el karkouri was one one charltons best players so if possible, get them in. and also, elvis for £1million...mallorca are obviously struggling in their search to replace eto'o...

But it was in a higher league. I think it would be a good signing.

yeah but he scored those three goals in the league against sheffield united and look where they are now. also i don't think he would have as much enthusiasm as he used to

Last edited:

if the player had said then i would agree its more his agent trying up the money mate PR and all that :icon_wink

He would probably be quality for this league...if he still has the legs.

How are you privvy to how much we have offered Newts?

fowler would be quality in any league in the world if he played with the enthusiasm he used to have but i havnt seen that in a long time ever since he left liverpool the first time in fact, he would attract the fans theres no doubt of that but to be honest i dont think he would be a good signing for us, he seems to have taken on an attitude that football is just a hobby thats made me my millions, i dont need the money any more so why should i put in the effort any more, the quality is undoubtably there but he,s had enough of the commitment and hard work thats required to show it.

i dont know how much mate just said more than anyone ,as to him being pissed off he wont as its all in the press that we are after him :102:

Fair do's I would be very Happy if we managed to sign the scouse scoring machine.

so would I but dont forget its not just us after him

Yeah by the sounds of it his agent is pretty Chummy with the Cardiff Chairman...and although it could be press speak it looks like his agent fancies Cardiff over us.

Lets wait and see...anyways I'm off to go watch Lewis Hamilton win the British GP.

Feck me, some people spent too long in the sun yesterday without a hat......

Fowler would be quality and so would el karkouri and they are both on frees bargain

Update from sky (that I stole from FT)
Cardiff City have confirmed they have made an offer for Robbie Fowler.

Fowler is looking for a new club after leaving Liverpool at the end of last season.

The 32-year-old revealed earlier this week he was open to offers and that he was waiting to hold talks with interested clubs.

Cardiff have made a firm offer for Fowler and Bluebirds chairman Peter Ridsdale is hoping the former Leeds hit-man will decide to move to Ninian Park.

"We have offered an attractive package and are hopeful Robbie will decide to come to Cardiff City," Ridsdale told Liverpool's official website

"I think the calibre of the players the club is approaching shows how much we've progressed."

I think Cardiff are pretty confident of landing him.

yeah but he scored those three goals in the league against sheffield united and look where they are now. also i don't think he would have as much enthusiasm as he used to

If he scores three goals against every Championship team as he did against Sheffield United, I still think it would be a good signing. Not saying he is going to do that, it's just that the teams are obviously weaker here so he will score more than three goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669