Fowler to City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fowler, Fowler, Fowler.

Once one of the greatest players this country has ever seen, but that was an awfully long time ago. My fear is he will do to our dressing room what he did to Leeds' and perform no better here than anywhere since the 90's.

Add the fact he'll be on monster wages and I see this as a backward step. No one would like to be proved wrong more than me however.

Fowler, Fowler, Fowler.

Once one of the greatest players this country has ever seen, but that was an awfully long time ago. My fear is he will do to our dressing room what he did to Leeds' and perform no better here than anywhere since the 90's.

Add the fact he'll be on monster wages and I see this as a backward step. No one would like to be proved wrong more than me however.

I have the same fears Alex. Be great if he came (with a positive attitude and regained some sharpness), but I don't expect him to.

Fowler, Fowler, Fowler.

why do fans worry so much about wages, your not paying them :102:

I'll see your wheelbarrow and raise you an antidisestablishmentarianism.

I think it's time for supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch[/FONT] all in. Bored whilst waiting for confirmation of Fowlers intention. Wouldn't be too disappointed if you get him if the rumours about Vine being available for £2M are true.

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch[/FONT] all in. Bored whilst waiting for confirmation of Fowlers intention. Wouldn't be too disappointed if you get him if the rumours about Vine being available for £2M are true.
have you not seen vines stats from last season......

Krungthep Mahanakhon Bovorn Ratanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokpop Noparatratchathani Burirom Udomratchanivet Mahasathan Amornpiman Avatarnsathit Sakkathattiyavisnukarmprasit, meaning the 'City of Angels' (a whopping 163 characters)

Take that:tumbleweed:

have you not seen vines stats from last season......
Half a season with strangers at Brum is no guide.
I saw him play against us for Luton and he looked the dogs danglers. Scored 14 goals by the January window. Bruce didn't pay £3M for no reason. He has also been referred to as the king of assists and has the physical presence up front which we need. We'll see anyway.

Last edited:
Krungthep Mahanakhon Bovorn Ratanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokpop Noparatratchathani Burirom Udomratchanivet Mahasathan Amornpiman Avatarnsathit Sakkathattiyavisnukarmprasit, meaning the 'City of Angels' (a whopping 163 characters)

Take that:tumbleweed:

I fold! :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00