Fowler to City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fowler to City !!!

I've already done that dance with you lot. Shall I just copy over the Cardiff v Leicester thread from last season? You remember the one when we gave you a hiding?

A 3-2 victory when Hammond decided to test the steelwork in the old fashioned Ninian Park in the last minute when it was easier to get an equaliser in front of a massive 12,000 crowd.

Last edited:

A 3-2 victory when Hammond decided to test the steelwork in the old fashioned Ninian Park in the last minute when it was easier to get a winner in front of a massive 12,000 crowd.
How would he have got a winner when we were 3-2 down?

Lets be quite honest, you dont have the support to have a Premiership team. Blame all the egg chasers and choirists :icon_wink

TBF to Rhydal, I'm pretty sure that we got a raping in Cardiff last season, from what I recall it could have been double figures and we didn't score til the last 10 mins or something, either way, most peeps on here were calling for RK's head after the game.

However, on the Fowler situation, he wont go to Cardiff, why he would want to play for a 'bacon' is too hard to comprehend. Also, if you say that ringing up every business in Cardiff to try and get together enough money/sheep to make a comparative offer is ambition, then my old Scout troop must have the same ambitions, having to get local sponsorship to subsidise projects, what a joke.

most peeps on here were calling for RK's head after the game.
Wouldn't it make an interesting change if that actually happened one day; the crowd call for the manager's head, the chairman whips out a blade, hacks the manager's head off and triumphantly holds it aloft amid a cheering throng.

They should at the very least do it at Leeds.

Lets be quite honest, you dont have the support to have a Premiership team.
Are you seriously trying to say that Premiership football would attract crowds as low as 12,000 in any City even Cardiff?

However, on the Fowler situation, he wont go to Cardiff, why he would want to play for a 'bacon' is too hard to comprehend. Also, if you say that ringing up every business in Cardiff to try and get together enough money/sheep to make a comparative offer is ambition, then my old Scout troop must have the same ambitions, having to get local sponsorship to subsidise projects, what a joke.

Ok I'll bite. What is a 'bacon'

And if retaining the leagues top scorer, and still trying to stretch what are limited resources (whilst waiting for Sullivan to relinquish his interest in Birmingham and bring some bacon home) to attract a Premiership striker to accompany him, is not ambition then what the hell is it?

Wouldn't it make an interesting change if that actually happened one day; the crowd call for the manager's head, the chairman whips out a blade, hacks the manager's head off and triumphantly holds it aloft amid a cheering throng.

They should at the very least do it at Leeds.

Naah, manager, chairman, and fans all deserve each other there- it's much more fun watching them all rot.

Cmon Newts, whats the skinny? Who we gonna sign next? ;) Fowler coming?

Last edited:

Ok I'll bite. What is a 'bacon'

And if retaining the leagues top scorer, and still trying to stretch what are limited resources (whilst waiting for Sullivan to relinquish his interest in Birmingham and bring some bacon home) to attract a Premiership striker to accompany him, is not ambition then what the hell is it?

Thinking you are a hell of a lot bigger than what you are is what it is. ;)

And Chopra is on his way.......... :110:

Last edited:

if all gose well and im quite hopefull it will happen FOWLER by the end of the week :icon_wink

If this happens, I might actually jump you Newts! ;) Will be ecstatic to have Fowler here. Especially with some quality midfielders around him to get him the service. Fowler and Clemence gives me more optimism than before. I was going for mid table (between 8th and 14th or so), but with those 2 I think we'd be challenging for a playoff spot by the end of the season.

Is Hendrie a no go now then?

Can we please change the name of this thread, everytime I come onto the site I think we have actually signed him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46