Foxestalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would a moose's breath smell like? Septic vagina I'd imagine

Me too. I obviously made more of an impression on him than he made on me though. I guess being one of the select band of females helps.

How can you say that. Don't you remember those two nights on the SW coast?

Some funny coments on there I have read. That is about the only time I have bothered with FT.

Major was a good poster on here. Seemed to get antagonised into an arguement about something and left. Was that with you Maws?

The criticism of general chat being quiet is one I found odd. I do enjoy reading stuff non-football related on here, but it's not something that would have me join or leave a football forum.

The criticism of general chat being quiet is one I found odd. I do enjoy reading stuff non-football related on here, but it's not something that would have me join or leave a football forum.

Shhh

FFS! We're gonna have to think of something else lads, it's not working

Pity you couldn't cope with those that were too intelligent for you, eh Maws? :icon_wink

Just do the stuff in life you enjoy, I say. Over there I could only see so far because I stood on the shoulders of those intellectual giants, on here I can kick back with all the rest of you pig-thick ****ers. Or thick pig-****ers. Whatever is good with me.

Major was a good poster on here. Seemed to get antagonised into an arguement about something and left. Was that with you Maws?

And a nice bloke to boot. Oh well.

But if we're reminiscing I'd like to see Melts back on here, he amused me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669