Fryatt in talks with Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly much cop yesterday was he? Anonymous in fact, Snodgrass however was brilliant.
Snodgrass, from what I've seen of him, looks a superb player. Leeds had better go up in the next couple of seasons or the big boys will be sniffing around him.

Are you mental?!? Nine games out of ten Gradel was dogshit!

I'm not, but you and Hazzbeen certainly are.

No coincidence that Abe and Naughton had their worst games for us yesterday. They had their hands full.

Gradel scored a superb header and got Leeds 3 points in their game last week with two more goals.

Not my idea of dogcrap....

Gradel scored a superb header and got Leeds 3 points in their game last week with two more goals.

Not my idea of dogcrap....

Surely you understand going off Paul Gallagher's performances for us that the odd goal means a player has played well.

Most Leeds fans says he's inconsistent and currently on one of his good runs. I thought the human tank of Bradley Johnson yesterday was good for them, always wanted the ball.

Naughton's had a poorer game than that....ie. Sheffield United.

It's not like Gradel had to beat a defender to score tohugh as Naughton was on his arse after slipping over, superb header HA!

Being brutally honest I can think of only two games which he impressed me, Fulham in the League Cup away and MK Dons, and that was only for that free kick.

I'll be glad when Fryatt fecks off cos he obviously doesn't want to be here any more, but to think Gradel was better for us that Fryatt? Do me a favour......​

Hardly much cop yesterday was he? Anonymous in fact, Snodgrass however was brilliant.

Not as anonymous as the players responsible for marking him. He had an opportunity and took it, that's his job.

Don't see our strikers doing the same at the moment.

Not as anonymous as the players responsible for marking him. He had an opportunity and took it, that's his job.

Don't see our strikers doing the same at the moment.

His marker slipped. You'd be lucky if he touched the ball many times after that. As I said Snodgrass must have nutmegged Cunningham three times and got to the byline, crossing the ball into the dangerzone. Gradel didn't do it once.

His marker slipped. You'd be lucky if he touched the ball many times after that. As I said Snodgrass must have nutmegged Cunningham three times and got to the byline, crossing the ball into the dangerzone. Gradel didn't do it once.

Snodgrass is one of the best players in this league, he also has a lot more experience than Gradel. Gradel has the talent to be a match winner/game turner, which he often has been for Leeds, we don't really have one of those.

Both Fryatt and Gradel wanted out of the club as they couldn't be arsed to work hard enough to earn a first team place. I can't believe we all argue over whether or not want away players should be kept. I was sad to see Heskey, Lennon etc leave but they wanted to be elsewhere. It's pointless keeping players, no matter how good, that want away as Lenny proved.

Both Fryatt and Gradel wanted out of the club as they couldn't be arsed to work hard enough to earn a first team place. I can't believe we all argue over whether or not want away players should be kept. I was sad to see Heskey, Lennon etc leave but they wanted to be elsewhere. It's pointless keeping players, no matter how good, that want away as Lenny proved.

:038:

Both Fryatt and Gradel wanted out of the club as they couldn't be arsed to work hard enough to earn a first team place.

So has Gradel changed his attitude since being at Leeds then?

Or was Pearson just not able to get the best out of him?

I've heard that NP has got ' <3 Fryatt ' tattooed on his back. Does this deserve a thread of its own? My sources are good.

So has Gradel changed his attitude since being at Leeds then?

Or was Pearson just not able to get the best out of him?

Not a clue, all I know is he wanted to leave and did so. He said he wanted to play football every week and he could get it there but not with City.

Not a clue, all I know is he wanted to leave and did so. He said he wanted to play football every week and he could get it there but not with City.

I am having difficulty coming to terms with the fact that he is doing at Leeds what he didn't for us - i.e starting games on a regular basis and scoring a few goals too.

And yet Bednar and Vassell both get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670